Get out of the room.. frustrating game!

andy1234uk said:
I OPENED IT!

this is what I did, put your hand near it and turn it left and right so you know which ways are left and right. then right to number 41, then left to number 34 then right to number 4 then left to number 56.

fook me i did it i was going the wrong way lol

Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
Cookie monster said:
You go to the number 29 by going right. You then go left from there to get to 42, the right from there to 12 and then left from there to 54.

did exactly as you said and nothing happened

put your hand to the screen like your actually going to open it and see which ways are left and right coz they are different from the way you click.

josh06 said:
McNair9 said:
Cracked the radio but wheres the magnet?

What do you have to do with it?

when you hit the play button you hear a low pitched noise, change the dial until you hear a long high pitch noise then hit the eject buuton. TIP each dial is a single note

leewill31 said:
andy1234uk said:
I OPENED IT!

this is what I did, put your hand near it and turn it left and right so you know which ways are left and right. then right to number 41, then left to number 34 then right to number 4 then left to number 56.

fook me i did it i was going the wrong way lol

yeh the letters refer to hand movements, not the dials movement lol had us all baffled!

McNair9 said:
Wheres the magnet?
Here you go mate.
On the radio start all the switches in the middle and move each one individually until the beep sound changes and then put it back in the middle and move onto the next switch. Then when you reach the last switch make sure you remember where the other switches went to make the different beep and put them all back in that position and press eject.

Also get the magnet out of the radio with the pen knife and attach it to the ratchet and put it in the holes of where the chair was to pull out 4 batteries and put them in the back light that is under the broken floorboard.

andy1234uk said:
Sheikh Graabir Boubi said:
did exactly as you said and nothing happened

put your hand to the screen like your actually going to open it and see which ways are left and right coz they are different from the way you click.

yeah im going to the exact numbers not counting to the left and right - doing it as i would be if i was there.
should it just open or do you click the handle or something?

KAL_EL said:
McNair9 said:
Wheres the magnet?
Here you go mate.
On the radio start all the switches in the middle and move each one individually until the beep sound changes and then put it back in the middle and move onto the next switch. Then when you reach the last switch make sure you remember where the other switches went to make the different beep and put them all back in that position and press eject.

Also get the magnet out of the radio with the pen knife and attach it to the ratchet and put it in the holes of where the chair was to pull out 4 batteries and put them in the back light that is under the broken floorboard.

Cheers had opened the radio and saw that i needed a magnet but didnt know where it was.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.