Get out of the room.. frustrating game!

I'm finally out!!! Thanks to some invaluable help from MCFCinUSA. Never again will I play one of these games.

Kinkyboots10 said:
I'm finally out!!! Thanks to some invaluable help from MCFCinUSA. Never again will I play one of these games.

ah, but consider sending the link as a nuclear 'ego' bomb to someone who deserves it!

ehehe (very evil laugh)

- & I'm planning on staying away from all such links until I'm done with some project work.

Can someone help me with the chess board please?

My codes are:
1. c4
2. a1
3. b2
4. d3
5. a3
6. b4
7. a1
8. b2

I've got two b2's and two a1's. How do I generate the new codes?

Dubai Blue said:

My codes are:
1. c4
2. a1
3. b2
4. d3
5. a3
6. b4
7. a1
8. b2

your first 4 codes are right. Your last 4 codes in order are a4, b3, b1 and a2. Try this it's right - then I will explain how!

kbb said:
Dubai Blue said:

My codes are:
1. c4
2. a1
3. b2
4. d3
5. a3
6. b4
7. a1
8. b2

your first 4 codes are right. Your last 4 codes in order are a4, b3, b1 and a2. Try this it's right - then I will explain how!

Basically if u shine your uv light on the good luck message it shows how the letters of good luck are paired up - use this to change the codes ie instead of a code of a3 for GO u need to now link the G with the D so take the a (from a3) for G (of GO) and link it to the code that relates to the D part of OD ( ie the 4 out of a4 the code you have for OD) - hope that makes sense but the codes I have given you are right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.