Watch WC Presentation Live

Its a great presentation.. just hope it works. I wasn't arsed before but i am now some of it brought a tear to my eye! still think Blatter is a twat though. thought Eddie and Mancio were ace!

To be fair that presentation was seriously impressive, much better than any of the others bids in everyway. Now we just wait for the vote....

Anyone see the other bids?

Reception seemed a bit muted. Then again, all the delegates are probably hung over after last night on the lash.

lancs blue said:
City Raider said:
Bobby Manc made the presentation video! He didn't say 'important' though....(I thought they might have just rerun the panorama programme)
He did, he said "eez very important..."

not the bit i saw - just said something about better facilities in the vid - but didnt watch it all and obv didnt see first few pages of thread my bad

Just watched the bid. If we don't get it it can not be blamed on anyone who has worked on the bid. I thought it was a superb presentation & I was very impressed with all the speakers. Eddie Afekafe is such a great guy & really got his message over. DB spoke very well, a lot better than I expected. I can't see how they can award it to anyone but us after that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.