I worry about Kolarov

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
lastmanback said:
Would you like a list of jose players that did not work.

No thanks mate, but the point remains. He didn't chase him for Inter and Real Madrid because he's shite, did he? And of those Mourinho players that didn't work, how many were 'shit'? None.
Can't work out your reply. Would you like the list ?

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
lastmanback said:
Would you like a list of jose players that did not work.

No thanks mate, but the point remains. He didn't chase him for Inter and Real Madrid because he's shite, did he? And of those Mourinho players that didn't work, how many were 'shit'? None.
where u from mate? dont worry im not planning to assassinate you, just wondering, whats your ethnic background?

citysky said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
where u from mate? dont worry im not planning to assassinate you, just wondering, whats your ethnic background?

Are you serious!? I'm English!<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 28, 2011 2:44 am --<br /><br />
lastmanback said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Can't work out your reply. Would you like the list ?

There's a clue in the first three words.

"No thanks mate"

Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Jose Mourinho was chasing Kolarov for 2 years before he came to City. What the fuck does he know?!

Kolarov was poor today but I think it's fair to say we've seen snippets of what he can do. He's had some excellent performances and some woeful ones. He'll come good, I've got no doubt about it.

Agree with that statement

Guy_Fawkes2010 said:
Big_Bad_Bojinov said:
Jose Mourinho was chasing Kolarov for 2 years before he came to City. What the fuck does he know?!

Kolarov was poor today but I think it's fair to say we've seen snippets of what he can do. He's had some excellent performances and some woeful ones. He'll come good, I've got no doubt about it.

Agree with that statement

So it doesn't make you question my nationality, first language or ethnic background? :)

stavros said:
kolarov , im not so sure he is so slow its frightening.
people pointing out that evra took 12 months to settle in , well evra had the attributes, and it was just a case of settling in. kolarov will always be slow and get grilled by the wingers.

Evra was ruined by Trevor Sinclair by all people for pace in his first game so he hardly had the attributes then did he? The way people overreact here is unbelievable. Kolarov will DEFINITELY be a good player for us and to jump on his back for one mediocre (he was hardly the worst player out there today...) game is outrageous. It annoys me when he shoots so often but if he puts one in from 35yrds to give us a 1-0 win then there will probably be about 7 threads created complimenting his shooting...

Big bad boj. You are serious. Jose never bought a shit player meaning he was a player who did not work in his team that had to be sold or loaned ?

I don't give 10,000 pygmy f**ks if he can smack a ball. If he can't tackle or mark he is not a defender. I hope he settles, but he needs to concentrate on the job he's paid to do. Once he sorts his defending out then he can start bombing forward.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.