Nicky Summerbee working for City

1_barry_conlon said:
leewill31 said:
he has been a big talker defending our corner in recent times cant see the problem?

The problem is he's a red, always has been.

correct, he is deffo a red scum - imagine them employing City fans, I don't think so; and I also agree with the comments about Mark Lillis, an absolutely TRUE BLUE

1_barry_conlon said:
leewill31 said:
he has been a big talker defending our corner in recent times cant see the problem?

The problem is he's a red, always has been.

many had major reservations against platt when he came because his previous with them,lets give summerbee the chance as i have said on the few occasions ive heard him he has been right behind us!

If I was out of work (seems his car buisness is not doing much) I would be
saying all the right things to get my feet underd the table.
As a poster put it after giving the V to the City fan,s he has no place in the club.
Summerbee senior was a great player for us, I idolised him.
However when he packed up and started his shirt business he slagged us off.
He has now got himself a nice little earner, what was he doing before city took
him on board, fuck all.
So would you not be passionate about your new employer especially when you
are using it to get your waster of a son a job.
(The rumours of him being a Rag are pretty strong).
Apart from this I think he is doing a good job and perhaps he is a better man
for the job than Colin.
Nothing against him long may he continue in his roll but not his son.
And for fucks sake Uwe is not doing much let's get Der Bomber on board.
In fact let's start a petition to the club to get him a job.

Whitworth Park said:
If I was out of work (seems his car buisness is not doing much) I would be
saying all the right things to get my feet underd the table.
As a poster put it after giving the V to the City fan,s he has no place in the club.
Summerbee senior was a great player for us, I idolised him.
However when he packed up and started his shirt business he slagged us off.
He has now got himself a nice little earner, what was he doing before city took
him on board, fuck all.
So would you not be passionate about your new employer especially when you
are using it to get your waster of a son a job.
(The rumours of him being a Rag are pretty strong).
Apart from this I think he is doing a good job and perhaps he is a better man
for the job than Colin.
Nothing against him long may he continue in his roll but not his son.
And for fucks sake Uwe is not doing much let's get Der Bomber on board.
In fact let's start a petition to the club to get him a job.

I agree with all of your points mate, especially re Uwe, who has never made a bad comment against us and certainly never given our FANS a V sign - likewise Mark Lillis. I also wonder why radio machester uses nigel gleghorn - nice enough bloke but only played for us for maybe 2 years and is a self confessed sunderland fan

i remember many a year agao that shit just
walking past my son when he ask for his autograth
not even a hello. my son was 6 at the time and he was gutted
as he was his favorite player at the time

He's spotted a niche in the market for a relatively young 'City supporting' ex-footballer and gone for it. He doesn't go on Talksport out of the goodness of his heart and the love of the club you know? It's a tidy little earner for him.

He's a red, always has been. When he was at Sunderland I read a Q & A where he admitted it. He used to love knocking about with Steve Foster and his cronies back in the day, acting the big man and belittling City when he could.

We don't forget these things Nicky.

m27 said:
He's spotted a niche in the market for a relatively young 'City supporting' ex-footballer and gone for it. He doesn't go on Talksport out of the goodness of his heart and the love of the club you know? It's a tidy little earner for him.

He's a red, always has been. When he was at Sunderland I read a Q & A where he admitted it. He used to love knocking about with Steve Foster and his cronies back in the day, acting the big man and belittling City when he could.

But the club have forgot he is a rag twat

spanishblue said:
m27 said:

But the club have forgot he is a rag twat

To be fair, they wouldn't know. Although they should do now.

How do you feel about City’s takeover baring in mind you are a United fan?

I’m not a United fan, who told you that? No chance. I’m a City fan. 100%. Hand on my heart I’m a City fan. The takeover is good for the game as they need somebody to break into the Top Four. It’s exciting to see how they do it, it’s not just instant, it’s about how they build a team and what’s he going to do next. Who will be signed in the transfer window, it’s exciting to see. I’ve been to quite a few games this season and when you go into the ground it’s just a totally different thing altogether. The way the club do everything now is just fantastic. It’s just all there, waiting for something to happen. City are constantly in the papers and under this intense microscope.

I think, deep down, I don’t think United are happy at all, are they? That’s why Ferguson’s always having these rants. I think something will happen in the Carling Cup, I’ve got this feeling that we will meet our neighbours somewhere along the way. We’ve got a bit of a score to settle now after what happened at Old Trafford; they have got to come to City in the league and that will be something special. But as for the takeover, it’s great. I like it a lot.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.footballfancast.com/2009/11/football-blogs/exclusive-interview-with-ex-man-city-star-nicky-summerbee" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.footballfancast.com/2009/11/ ... -summerbee</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.