Nicky Summerbee working for City

1_barry_conlon said:
leewill31 said:
he has been a big talker defending our corner in recent times cant see the problem?

The problem is he's a red, always has been.
most people who have seen him and his exmucker Stevie foster around the salford boozers will concur with this.

salfordtrueblue said:
1_barry_conlon said:
The problem is he's a red, always has been.
most people who have seen him and his exmucker Stevie foster around the salford boozers will concur with this.

Spot on. Seen him ligging in the Kersal club many a time.

Like somebody previously had said, it's nepotism. Daddy obviously finding him a steady job as all his business ventures usually go down the pan.

1_barry_conlon said:
salfordtrueblue said:

Spot on. Seen him ligging in the Kersal club many a time.

Like somebody previously had said, it's nepotism. Daddy obviously finding him a steady job as all his business ventures usually go down the pan.

Sure he'll still be trying to slot motors up a few of the players.

If it wasn't for his surname I doubt he would have played for us and he wouldn't be doing PR/Interviews for us today. But his dad was a great player and is a great person.

I met him yesterday for the first time.
He had plenty of time for me, my Dad and my wee one.
Very polite too but still down to earth.

Irrespective of how good a player someone was, there's no need to slag 'em off.
Are we all the best in the world at what we do ?

Played in a Masters tournament 2 years ago in Tenerife, in which he played.

He came across as a nice guy on and off the pitch. At the Q & A presentation he was really positive about City and Gio. Myself and two other Tenerife Blues blagged tickets for the VIP party. He was right as rain, buying us drinks all night.

Bumped into him a couple of times since and he's always been friendly enough.

At the tournament this year, I believe he was a bit worse for wear, but we've all been there.

A friend of a bloke who's uncle ran a pub where my sister's ex husband used to drink with his cousin's best mate reckons he's a rag HONEST blah blah blah

Get over yourselves you bunch of gossiping schoolgirls.

No evidence equals no case to answer in my book

Just read his wikipedia page, and it seems if it hadn't of been for his Father, he wouldn't of signed for Swindon,

I remember him in a City Shirt, and as a kid, used to love him !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.