Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just spotted this on rags cafe it made me spit my coffee out.

Not many clubs can, we criticise City for spending big bucks on mercenaries like Nasri and you want us to do the same?

Our club has far more integrity and sense in the market.

integrity ffs talk about red tinted fuck specs

Arsene said:
Trust me I will chant Nasti is a cvnt tomorrow, but we still need him for tomorrow. And as long as we are paying his wages, he has to play. im sure he will get paid for this week anyway

You see this is what happens when people believe that players actually care about their club. Nasri isn't a ****, he's just like any other footballer, he wants money and to a lesser extent medals. If you accept this, although you can never kid yourself that they're playing for the shirt, players leaving hurts a lot less.

Just a thought.

Utd approach NASRI and agree that he stays at Arsenal for one season then goes to them on a free as they can't compete with City financially.

If thats the case it would be down to Arsenal to sell quick for the cash.

Must be a nightmare situation for Wenger.

citymacc said:
richards30 said:
clubfoot said:
oh dear, my people? remind you of anyone? sigh
lol this is why i regretted posting it mate!! was told by very very reliable people, 1 off here actually that it was done and would be announced yesterday with medical today and he`d done his os interview!!
richards30 = WUM !!! :-)
:-0!!!! lol

r.soleofsalford said:

Not many clubs can, we criticise City for spending big bucks on mercenaries like Nasri and you want us to do the same?

Hilarious. Rooney is the biggest merc in the PL. Even Tevez hasn't slagged off his own teammates as not good enough for a pay raise.

Blue Haze said:
r.soleofsalford said:

Hilarious. Rooney is the biggest merc in the PL. Even Tevez hasn't slagged off his own teammates as not good enough for a pay raise.

..."merc"...?

Blue Haze said:
r.soleofsalford said:

it just confirms what i`ve know all my life, "you`ve got to be a **** to be a rag"

mcfc2112 said:
Blue Haze said:
r.soleofsalford said:

..."merc"...?

Mercedes Benz.

;)

(mercenary)

TFC said:
mcfc2112 said:
Blue Haze said:

..."merc"...?

Mercedes Benz.

;)

(mercenary)

Ta for that.

Wasn't sure if it was another thing "the kids" say - like when Wio had his little show "mercing" people...

Still no idea what THAT means, either!

richards30 said:
citymacc said:
richards30 said:
lol this is why i regretted posting it mate!! was told by very very reliable people, 1 off here actually that it was done and would be announced yesterday with medical today and he`d done his os interview!!
richards30 = WUM !!! :-)
:-0!!!! lol

Ricardo....... your contact isn't that far off the mark on this one...

Keep the faith blues ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.