Nasri [Merged] continued.

Status
Not open for further replies.
richards30 said:
SosaFC said:
http://www.thenational.ae/sport/football/nasris-move-to-city-stalls

this paper is owned by the Abu Dhabi royals apparently .. so it could be the truth and could be the reason why it's stalling .. don't think it will happen IMO
We knew it was an agents fee issue but is this paper deffo something to do our owners family??
The question that needs to be asked is whether this newspaper is free? If not they are there to sell copy and make a profit like all other newspapers, so they'll never allow facts to stand in the way of a headline grabbing story........

flb said:
richards30 said:
LoveCity said:
The National's story says he wants to go to United and is reconsidering his choice "to place salary over status". Blah blah blah.
That's the bit I can't see being allowed to be reported if it's a paper owned by our owner and his family?!?!

are you losing your bottle fella

;-)
No mate!! Lol haven't heard anything new since I was posting this affie! Said this morning it was his agent holding it back.just was confused when it was said it was a paper owned by the family of our owner?? Still a done deal for me!

flb said:
dctid said:
Paul Lake's Left Knee said:
Some folk cant help but worry it wont happen... like they did with Aguero, Balotelli, Tevez, Lescott, even Jo was worried about on here by some... relax, Bobby said its on and until Bobby says its dead, its still on for me...

Aguero said he was not going back to Athletico
Tevez - wanted ot leave the rags
Lescott - wanted to come to City
Ballo - totally pissed off Inter and the fans
Jo - came for a pay day

Nasri - said feck all that is the difference - think about it

Why should he-he hasnt put in a transfer request,the whole football world know he wants to leave.

Ok then,if hes not coming to city wheres he going?

The shakin alky said months ago theres no deal,and the voyeur said he wont be going to united.

as i keep saying i dont think the fecker is going anywhere - i think he will stay at Le Arse and sign a bew contract

lets look at it differently then - he is going to triple his wages - he wont put in a transfer request because he dont want to loose his loyalty bonus - we are paying 20 plus million for a player with 12 months left on his contract and now his cheeky feckin agents want anything between 1 and 3 million in agents fees (one of them is apparantly his father) and he will no doubt get some sort of singing on fee

sorry for me the fecker can go he is taking the piss and being called a cnut by a few travelling Le Arse away fans aint really going to bother him that much

richards30 said:
flb said:
richards30 said:
That's the bit I can't see being allowed to be reported if it's a paper owned by our owner and his family?!?!

;-)
No mate!! Lol haven't heard anything new since I was posting this affie! Said this morning it was his agent holding it back.just was confused when it was said it was a paper owned by the family of our owner?? Still a done deal for me!

Danamy said its just dick measuring going on-City have the biggest!!!

Its a fucking cricket bat handle our kid !!!

flb said:
BringBackSwales said:
Nasri would double or treble his wages by this move; I assume he also makes 5% to 10% of the transfer fee as he has not formally asked for a transfer, so why exactly does he want us to foot the bill of HIS agent? Sorry Samir but IF this is true then as much as I rate you as a footballer I do not respect you as a man, so either pay YOUR agent yourself or go somewhere else

Hes going to united for £27.50 per week,and a £2.50 bus pass bonus if he walks it to work or oils his rally grifer.

They will all play for ushited for fuck all didnt you know-they were all born to play for alky athletic.

That was not my point - my point was IF he is expecting us to pay the bunce of HIS agent, then given how much he is getting out of this deal then personally I would not want him here

flb said:
richards30 said:
flb said:

;-)

Danamy said its just dick measuring going on-City have the biggest!!!
Lol!!! Quality mate!!
Its a fucking cricket bat handle our kid !!!

dctid said:
dctid said:
Jo - came for a pay day

As i said, rather listen to Bobby Manc on our clubs website mate, thats good enough for me, but feel free to disagree, your choice

And you are totally missing off your list

Nasri - fans sang repeatedly last weekend that he was a **** and he tweeted after he wasnt impressed...

were they calling him a cnut today - dont think so - football fans and players are some of the most duplicitous bastards ever - one week cnut next week super hero - he sign a new contract ala Rooney he goes from cnut to hero inside a week

Did you not see Arsenal today ? What kind of fucking lunatic would want to play there if he has a choice ? He'll either go now, or he'll go next siummer. I very much doubt he'll fancy a season amongst that. It's obvious Walcott doesn't either, but he has no choice.

When the National have writers such as Duncan Castle on their books you know they cannot be trusted.

Wasn't it DC who asked everyone to wait for an exclusive then stated in the article that he was waiting for the Scum?

dctid said:
dctid said:
Jo - came for a pay day

As i said, rather listen to Bobby Manc on our clubs website mate, thats good enough for me, but feel free to disagree, your choice

And you are totally missing off your list

Nasri - fans sang repeatedly last weekend that he was a **** and he tweeted after he wasnt impressed...

were they calling him a cnut today - dont think so - football fans and players are some of the most duplicitous bastards ever - one week cnut next week super hero - he sign a new contract ala Rooney he goes from cnut to hero inside a week

Most Arsenal fans want him gone... it was a large majority singing it, not a few or the odd banner a la Rooney, it was 80% of the crowd according to their fans, singing it. Rooney never publicly announced his disgust at the MIB sad fucks outside his house like Nasri has about Arsenal fans... i think he will leave and Wenger's post match comments today further cemented that belief

You arent going to change your mind until he is on his way into the entrance, and i wont until our manager says its off... best left there i guess

Lets leave that we both hope he signs???

dctid said:
flb said:
dctid said:
Jo - came for a pay day

Why should he-he hasnt put in a transfer request,the whole football world know he wants to leave.

Ok then,if hes not coming to city wheres he going?

The shakin alky said months ago theres no deal,and the voyeur said he wont be going to united.

as i keep saying i dont think the fecker is going anywhere - i think he will stay at Le Arse and sign a bew contract

lets look at it differently then - he is going to triple his wages - he wont put in a transfer request because he dont want to loose his loyalty bonus - we are paying 20 plus million for a player with 12 months left on his contract and now his cheeky feckin agents want anything between 1 and 3 million in agents fees (one of them is apparantly his father) and he will no doubt get some sort of singing on fee

sorry for me the fecker can go he is taking the piss and being called a cnut by a few travelling Le Arse away fans aint really going to bother him that much

If Nasri sign with us, will you admit you werent a realist but overly pessimistic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.