Are you collecting from bookies if ?

give & go said:
Contacted bet 365
Joe hart to score anytime 20/1
Thought it would be more than that
Might get a chance if we get a pen in last min and we are 3 up

Was that anytime over season as its absolutely shite odds for tomorrows game ?

give & go said:
Contacted bet 365
Out of the likely starting XI, wh hasn't scored yet? Joe and Clichy? Did Clichy have a deflected effort go in and was given as an OG, or am I losing it?

jimharri said:
give & go said:
Contacted bet 365
Out of the likely starting XI, wh hasn't scored yet? Joe and Clichy? Did Clichy have a deflected effort go in and was given as an OG, or am I losing it?

I could be wrong mate but I think Clichy's strike v Bolton was awarded to him and not an o.g.

Depends on who starts at RB...don't think Zab has scored yet.

jimharri said:
give & go said:
Contacted bet 365

No you're right,had Balotelli for first goal and he missed a couple of sitters,then Clichy scored and nearly threw my slip away then.
Got home and they'd given it as an own goal and Balo scored next so won on the bet.
Have to say I don't think it was an own goal at all,when Lampard was scoring 15-20 a season half of them were off far bigger deflections than that.

2x £50 from rags, one at work who is a true plastic and one down
the local who got gobby when they were 8pts clear.

wish i had done city then at the bookies...33/1 ffs !!

Wish I'd stuck more on but straight after the Arse game I saw my Arse and stuck a fiver on at 12's. Not arsed about the win but the image of my slip has really pissed off the Rags when I keep telling them I was never in any doubt lol

68c7a93b.jpg

I had £20 on David Silva top assists at 16/1 and unless Valencia or Mata out do him by 2 or more tomorrow I'll be collecting something on that. How exciting!

£250 at 9/2 with Corals will return £1375.00
£50 with a stuttering plastic rag at work
2x£10 bets with 2 other plastic rags also at work.

Can anyone tell me on my slip from corals it has (31 May 2012 23:11)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.