Are you collecting from bookies if ?

A A

Anonymous

So did you bet at bookies pre-season for city to win league ? or as I did, take bets from reds.
So much more enjoyable collecting from them, tho could have won more cash at better odds.

They've all forgot, knew we were going to win it.

Phones are not working and not been seen for a week in Perth.

wankers

Mine in aberdeen still clinging onto hope and have been so so quiet.Soon as they got 8 points clear all over me tho I didn't say a word as city clawed it back.
Looking forward to going in on tuesday with some new t-shirts, all guns blazing

Rag in the pub gave us 5/1. Two of us had £20 on it. We'd forgotten all about it until we lost to Arsenal and he reminded us very loudly. Gutted and had to admit we would stand the bet. Not looking so gloomy now ;)

Contacted bet 365
Joe hart to score anytime 20/1
Thought it would be more than that
Might get a chance if we get a pen in last min and we are 3 up

colourmeblue said:
City were 16/1 after the arse game....sixteen to fucking one! And no....I didnt back us...more fool me

Thought it was more than that could of swore a blue posted us at 40/1 could be wrong tho.

Anyway I've a Rag who bet me £100 at the start they'd win it and not us so finger crossed tomorrow could even pay for my beer :)

citytill1die84 said:
colourmeblue said:
City were 16/1 after the arse game....sixteen to fucking one! And no....I didnt back us...more fool me

Thought it was more than that could of swore a blue posted us at 40/1 could be wrong tho.

Anyway I've a Rag who bet me £100 at the start they'd win it and not us so finger crossed tomorrow could even pay for my beer :)

They were matched at 40/1 on Betfair.

The draw for tomorrow is 8/1 on Skybet. I have laid down £100.00 on it. Shitting it for tomorrow and although £900.00 won't ease the pain it'll pay for next years seasoncard. I'll be delighted to lose the money and see Vinny lifting that trophy. Fingers crossed blues.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.