Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

Re: Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

Now that really is close to me. We just moved into one of the houses on thirlmere opposite the esthwaite drive junction. Have only seen rag shirts so far so this is a huge relief!

Been lurking for a while but this has caught my attention. Originally from Stour Road but have been studying in Portsmouth for a year, happily this coincides with a week I've booked off from tomorrow to come home so will be giving this a go. Been up there for a couple of games in the past - always friendly, should be decent. Look forward to it.

Crabbers said:
Now that really is close to me. We just moved into one of the houses on thirlmere opposite the esthwaite drive junction. Have only seen rag shirts so far so this is a huge relief!

Nice one pal you settling in alright?

Re: Astley & Tyldesley new supporters club

Philbo said:
Crabbers said:

Nice one pal you settling in alright?

Yeh settled in really quickly thanks. Moved from a cul-de-sac so took a few weeks to get used to the passing traffic but other than that it's great. Sky sports installed so that's the important thing!

Whoever's in charge of this branch, give me a PM as I have the number of the bloke who ran the Leigh branch when it started a couple of years back. It's gone a bit stale now but there are a large number of Blues in Leigh and a quite a lot turned up to the meetings last year.

There are obvious benefits if it merged with the Astley and Tyldesley club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.