Calling all Blues in "Bandit Country !" - Stretford,Urmston.

oreugaoigres said:
Just been in the Robin Hood asked " JO " about meeting she said you put food on and then Disco and Garryoke no wonder you all drink shed loads of the ale.
No don't tell people about free food disco and garryoke cant have to many finding out what a good night it is in Salford !!

Sounds good to me but will you recover in time for ALE n ENGLISH sunday morning.
Sorry English first or is it straight to ALE with you chaps.

Always good laugh on the coach. One of last years highlights was the lad who kept saying "Dad, Dad you need to sober up your fucking pissed and you wont get in and they'll fucking nick you"

Not seen him since.

I'm sure the lads wont mind but here are some of them looking after the environment, by watering the grass on the way back from Barnsley I think.
x51egj.jpg

This is what it's all about, silvagoldno1, hearts and minds. My daughter Maria who goes everywhere with me and who loves City with a passion. This taken at Tithe Farm Sports & Social Club, Harrow where we took 3 Coaches and 2 minibuses for the FA Cup Final. Shouldnt come from Stretford my arse!!

2w4d2y8.jpg

Dont wont get on the wrong side of you chaps if this clif your mate your merciless what stick would you give a stranger like me when i am psd?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.