Calling all Blues in "Bandit Country !" - Stretford,Urmston.

bluetoby said:
-- Tue Aug 07, 2012 6:10 pm --

bluebandits said:
I'm sure the lads wont mind but here are some of them looking after the environment, by watering the grass on the way back from Barnsley I think.
x51egj.jpg

That wall isn't there now.

Guess who won the fastest piss competition ??[/quote]

The Bus Driver;-P

Who got Silver and Bronze?

Wasn't Cliff a bit tiddly by the end of the night with his tales of virgin men in his house think we should keep an eye on his drinking on Sunday !!

mekonmcfc said:
Great meeting last night and made us newbies welcome, Steve Redmond was a good laugh

Cheers Mekon, Reddo was quality, are you a fruit though, ha haa, he had a good banter with everyone and he said he will deffo be interested in coming back.<br /><br />-- Sat Aug 11, 2012 5:54 pm --<br /><br />
bluetoby said:
Wasn't Cliff a bit tiddly by the end of the night with his tales of virgin men in his house think we should keep an eye on his drinking on Sunday !!

pmsl, it wouldn't be that bad if it was virgin women but virgin men ha haa

Me to Reddo " So where were you watching the Demolition Derby ". Reddo, " The 6-1?, at home "........ " Laughing my fuckin arse off ". But he did admit to not wanting City to score a sixth, so the 5-1 would still be special. Great night!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.