Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

Really does baffle me why people panic on occasions such as this, the tickets will go to open sale so get your own loyalty points built up rather than just giving somebody some more!

The reason half these people have so many points is cause they offer their cards for every other game, preying on those that wanna actually go but don't want to run the risk of not getting a ticket.

Winds the fuck up it does. 3600 tickets this will not sell out. Not a chance. Use your own cards and get the loyalty points you deserve

gazinho said:
Really does baffle me why people panic on occasions such as this, the tickets will go to open sale so get your own loyalty points built up rather than just giving somebody some more!

correct, otherwise you'll never catch up.

de niro said:
gazinho said:

The only way around this is to do what united do, when they go abroad you have to collect your ticket over there with passport id to prove your name matches the ticket.

de niro said:
gazinho said:

swings and roundabouts though as these are the games that people want the loyalty points for surely not? so do you wait and perhaps not get a ticket for the sake of 40 loyalty points, or do you guarentee yourself a ticket for a game that in affect you are trying to build loyalty points for?

gotta love all these extravagant excuses as to why people cant make it and how honourable of them they are being letting someone else use their card

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.