Real Madrid away ticket request ( merged)

Re: Real Madrid away ticket request

Just booked flights (Mon am outbound / Wed am return) and hotel for 2 nights from London Gatwick. Definitely need a ticket now pleaaasssseeee!!!!!!!!!!

Real Madrid away ticket request

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/en/1330040801423/1330116294027/partido/VentaEntradasFutbol/Check_ticket_prices.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.realmadrid.com/cs/Satellite/ ... prices.htm</a>

me and my mate are planning on going to madrid away i have 4970 points and he has 5200 points do you think we will get a ticket? and any idea when they go on sale

Sorted now, many thanks to stella6yew! Very kind.

yes i need to ask
i need 2 tickets
i have booked 4 days in madrid and would love to get in the ground

I am a city blue's member with the 15 quid ticket priority add on. I was just wandering what the deal with the release of city 3000 allocated tickets is i presume obviously a hierarchy from season ticket holders downwards etc. Also is there a set release date of city's given allocation? I have booked flights to madrid for 50 quid return with Ryanair out of pot luck and would love to go to the game. If not able to get any of city's allocated tickets has anyone else been the a real madrid game and bought tickets through general sale with any luck?
Cheers Jack

Only got 2690 points - could someone help me for Madrid?

Hey guys,

Already booked flights for Spain,

I'm worried I may not be able to get a ticket for the game, because of my points total. I've seen messages flying about where people have lent their points to another person. I'm not completely sure how it works, but if it means getting a ticket for the game, I would be grateful if someone could help me.

Any help appreciated,

Thanks

Steve

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.