Dortmund AWAY Ticket Details

Chillidog77

Could be a lot worse price wise ...

Borussia Dortmund v Manchester City
Tuesday 4th December 2012
Kick-off – 8.45pm (local time)

The Club has received an allocation of 2,900 tickets priced as follows:

£35/£34/£32/£28/£27/£24 Adults

£8 Disabled Wheelchair supporter (Includes free assistant)

Please note concession prices are not available for this game.

Tickets will be available online at <a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.mcfc.co.uk/tickets</a>, by telephone on 0161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)* and to personal callers at the ticket office above the City Store at the Etihad Stadium for supporters that meet the following criteria:

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 8,000 or more loyalty points – Wednesday 7th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 7,000 or more loyalty points – Thursday 8th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 6,000 or more loyalty points – Friday 9th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 5,000 or more loyalty points – Saturday 10th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 4,000 or more loyalty points – Monday 12th November at 9am

- 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme with 2,000 or more loyalty points – Tuesday 13th November at 9am

- Any 2012/13 Platinum/Gold Members on the UEFA Competition Cup Scheme – Wednesday 14th November at 9am

*Tickets purchased over the telephone will be subject to a £2.50 booking fee per ticket.

Should any tickets remain; further selling criteria will be announced on the website.

Gold Members will be awarded 20 loyalty points for attending this fixture. Platinum Members will be awarded 40 loyalty points.

Interesting that they're going on sale before the RM game. If we win tonight will there be a big demand, fans taking the risk that it could be a dead rubber, or will people wait until after the RM game?

cibaman said:
Interesting that they're going on sale before the RM game. If we win tonight will there be a big demand, fans taking the risk that it could be a dead rubber, or will people wait until after the RM game?

Fans will still buy them. If we get beat by Real Madrid though there will be loads on sale by those who suddenly cant go

mancitymick said:
cibaman said:

Fans will still buy them. If we get beat by Real Madrid though there will be loads on sale by those who suddenly cant go

I don't think so. Most will have already sorted travel and accommodation and euro aways aren't necessarily just about the football.

Danny Hoekman said:
mancitymick said:
cibaman said:

I don't think so. Most will have already sorted travel and accommodation and euro aways aren't necessarily just about the football.
Yep, my travel and hotel was booked back in September for this one.

booked travel but the problem will be getting the tickets got 2 cards with 4000+ but I fear it won't be enough

lancs blue said:
Danny Hoekman said:
mancitymick said:

Yep, my travel and hotel was booked back in September for this one.

ditto

may turn out to be a glorified friendly but we'll still turn up, sing our hearts out and have a great time!

Think i will get a £24 one tomorrow if we win tonight and if we lose to madrid i'll just return it to the club.

citizen said:
Think i will get a £24 one tomorrow if we win tonight and if we lose to madrid i'll just return it to the club.
Good idea....Let someone have it that supports the team whether winning or losing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.