Dortmund AWAY Ticket Details

rowsley_st said:
citizen said:
Think i will get a £24 one tomorrow if we win tonight and if we lose to madrid i'll just return it to the club.
Good idea....Let someone have it that supports the team whether winning or losing.

No problem.

Similar amount to the RM game and that sold out at 5k points. This will go lower and I wouldn't be surprised if it went to open sale. Bayern did and with this coming on the back of two sell out european trips, Christmas round the corner and the possibility that it will be a dead rubber all point to this.

That is unless all the people who were on here moaning about high points fans getting Ajax tickets now take the chance to boost their totals. Highly unlikely I know, but if they don't they will hopefully never moan again.

We're booked on Spikes trip again and I reckon this has the makings of one of the best european aways ever, especially if we are still in with a chance of going through.

MATCITY said:
booked travel but the problem will be getting the tickets got 2 cards with 4000+ but I fear it won't be enough

I think you will be fine with that amount of points. Of the 3 fixtures this was the least favourable but by all accounts it is a quality away day.

the originalkippaxman said:
MATCITY said:
booked travel but the problem will be getting the tickets got 2 cards with 4000+ but I fear it won't be enough

I think you will be fine with that amount of points. Of the 3 fixtures this was the least favourable but by all accounts it is a quality away day.

I know more going to this than the other two - just sayin.

MATCITY said:

Yep, went to the friendly a couple of season`s back. Had a cracking time, really enjoyed it (apart from the march that is).

Danny Hoekman said:
mancitymick said:
cibaman said:
Interesting that they're going on sale before the RM game. If we win tonight will there be a big demand, fans taking the risk that it could be a dead rubber, or will people wait until after the RM game?

Fans will still buy them. If we get beat by Real Madrid though there will be loads on sale by those who suddenly cant go

I don't think so. Most will have already sorted travel and accommodation and euro aways aren't necessarily just about the football.
Tell me about it the game in amsterdam was the only thing that was shite. But still going to Dortmund.

Danny Hoekman said:
MATCITY said:

I know more going to this than the other two - just sayin.

I can't believe that a trip to Dortmund won't be popular. Obviously what happens tonight will have a large effect on demand for tickets but I'd have thought if we are still in with a sniff of qualifying then tickets will sell out pretty quickly.

I'm booked on Spike's one night trip...First time with Spike.
I only paid the deposit, does anyone know when I have to pay the remainder....do they email us ?

Thanks for any replies

Tickets starting at £24? Brilliant! Booked nice and early so return flights were only £62, and a night in Dortmund is £30. Turning out to be a very budget friendly trip! More beer tokens and all that. Just hope we do the business in these last 2 home games...

Decent price for a ground with decent fans.

I hope we go through, but if it's a dead rubber we'll probably have a more enjoyable time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.