Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Post Match Thread

Can't take any positives from that except for a couple of Joe's saves. I hoe to see quite the opposite when we play the scum.

bluebrickroad said:
Regret I must say it but - Dzeko, Sinclair and Garcia are horrendous.

Meanwhile Lescott puts our defence under more pressure than than the opposition forwards do.

Best post here ! Nastasic is my MOTM. I wish there was some kind of clause or something that could make us sell Garcia back to Benefica.

PhuketBlue said:
Well we managed to avoid the Europa which was the main objective from tonight's game.

Am i missing something? Why do we not want europa?
Dont co-efficient points all count towards us getting a better seeding pot for the next champs league?

I realise your post was garnished with a hint of sarcasm, but there seems to be a large number of "fans" that dont want europa games.
A euro trophy is a trophy to me. Plus the points i mentioned. Whats the deal?

Garcia must be some kind of joke signing. If mancini scouted him you seriously have to question his judgement. His lack of pace and lack of awareness of players running off him is frightening. Abdul razak surely deserves a chance instead of that clown.

Didsbury Dave said:
I cannot fucking believe the final substitution. Zabaleta at left wing back? Utter and total managerial madness. Yet again the change to 3 at the back destroys any momentum we were building up.

Fuck me

Said the same on the matchday thread - made absolutely no sense whatsoever.

That was bad, got to play better sunday, how many times does it need to be said we've got to play with more pace, more impetus, come on city we are better than this.

Another record broken by the Blues...

2epsnzl.jpg

Lowest points total of any English team ever, even outdoing Blackburn.

That second half display was truly awful, I feel the most sorry for our fans who spent a lot of money to witness that.

Not enough pace, creativity, or hunger to succeed in Europe as it stands.

buckshot said:
I can't think of a worse day to be a City fan. Losing a meaningless game is the most horrible thing to ever happen in the history of sport. They needed to lay out and do everything in the world to win this match, screw the derby!
Calm down and keep chanting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.