Borussia Dortmund Vs City (CL) Post Match Thread

Dzeko, Garcia and Balotelli. All three were a disgrace in my eyes, Dzeko and Garcia for stealing a living as footballers and Mario couldn’t give a toss.

Brendan110_0 said:
Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Dzeko was fucking garbage once again. Total crap.

And add to that Tevez/Aguero and Balotelli - stop looking for scapegoats, we had no intention of actually trying to win the game, you could tell.

Tevez tried but couldnt muster much but i thought aguero looked sharp when he came on.

Balotelli, well the sooner he leaves the better. For him and for us.

Tom_mcfc said:
Dzeko, Garcia and Balotelli. All three were a disgrace in my eyes, Dzeko and Garcia for stealing a living as footballers and Mario couldn’t give a toss.

Bit harsh, Mario had 10 minutes

Got to get some positives out of this trip and match , best part was the beers in the bars around the Alt Markt in the afternoon , only €4 a pint! Was great to catch up with so many blues having a good time in the rain and chance to practice " you'd thought you'd won the league at Sunderland ... You'd not" ahead of Sunday. Also have to say the Dortmund fans were class, so friendly, sharing beers , photos and banter, but may have been different if it meant anything.
P.S. Was everyone who travelled from Hazel Grove or Bramhall ?? Felt like a school reunion!
Biggest disappointment... the atmosphere in block 61 second half, very flat, are we getting complacent and expect to win everything?!

"Dortmund fans were class, so friendly, sharing beers , photos and banter, but may have been different if it meant anything."

It wouldn't have been!
The guests are treated as guests as long as they behave like guests!

And you did! Hope to see you next year again in Dortmund.

dont agree to swop shirts with some german smaller than you who stinks when you re bladdered.massive fail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.