City vs Liverpool In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cheadle_hulmeBlue said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Does mancini instruct in training aswell to get up the pitch as slow as possible?

Shocking from top to bottom today including mancini and leaving tevez out we look a shadow of our former selves

no, liverpool were just better

And we was shit but it's okay because liverpool were the better team?

Blue_Moon said:
RyanP3609 said:
Blue_Moon said:
the booing of sturridge has been embarrassing

Booing him for just being an ex-player isn't granted.

Booing him for being a cheating twat who dived to try win a pen is more than worth the booing in my opinion.

it's been all game long before he dived. perhaps a few more joined in after he dived but there was a large proportion that were at it before that

I no, I wasn't saying they were booing him for the dive as they were booing before like you said.... Like someone said before though there's muppets that follow every team. Sturridge had a belter of a game (his best for Liverpool for sure), and his goal was quality. Just a shame it had to be against us! I only disliked him for that awful dive (it showed him apologise to Lescott after but still no need for that swan dive).

Don't know why I bother. 90 mins a week I spend sat on this computer watching the bbc website and listening to 5live on the kitchen radio and all these cunts do to repay my loyalty is win the fa cup and one title every 40 years. Not good enough. Fucking everyone out, jose in, and sack the owners as well after the tight bastards didn't buy 10 strikers last month.

Helmet Cole said:
Don't know why I bother. 90 mins a week I spend sat on this computer watching the bbc website and listening to 5live on the kitchen radio and all these ***** do to repay my loyalty is win the fa cup and one title every 40 years. Not good enough. Fucking everyone out, jose in, and sack the owners as well after the tight bastards didn't buy 10 strikers last month.

Bell

Helmet Cole said:
Don't know why I bother. 90 mins a week I spend sat on this computer watching the bbc website and listening to 5live on the kitchen radio and all these ***** do to repay my loyalty is win the fa cup and one title every 40 years. Not good enough. Fucking everyone out, jose in, and sack the owners as well after the tight bastards didn't buy 10 strikers last month.
:)

Midfield does need to be looked at, Garcia is playing better but still looks mediocre, doesn't seem to make any creative passes too. Benat or a deep-lying midfielder similar to him required. Barry tried to get forward but he's at his best when defending. Not sure about Rodwell's passing, I haven't seen enough of him. Maicon off for Silva sub is a bit weird, really hope he isn't injured. Hopefully it was just a precaution. Maicon played fairly decently for the few touches he had.

Lads seem to be getting used to this 3-5-2 formation, would very much likely it to be used exclusively as a back-up formation, though - I'm not sold on it 100%.

Tom_mcfc said:
Helmet Cole said:

Bell

Nice idea, but there's no way he's coming back at his age after that knee injury.

Helmet Cole said:

We can't win them all mate. It's football. You win some and you lose some, but the important thing is to continue supporting the team. We may not win it this year but we may win it next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.