City vs Liverpool In Match Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Syth said:
Helmet Cole said:
Don't know why I bother. 90 mins a week I spend sat on this computer watching the bbc website and listening to 5live on the kitchen radio and all these ***** do to repay my loyalty is win the fa cup and one title every 40 years. Not good enough. Fucking everyone out, jose in, and sack the owners as well after the tight bastards didn't buy 10 strikers last month.

We can't win them all mate. It's football. You win some and you lose some, but the important thing is to continue supporting the team. We may not win it this year but we may win it next year.

Bwaaahaaa. FFS Mods lock this now.

Helmet Cole said:
Don't know why I bother. 90 mins a week I spend sat on this computer watching the bbc website and listening to 5live on the kitchen radio and all these ***** do to repay my loyalty is win the fa cup and one title every 40 years. Not good enough. Fucking everyone out, jose in, and sack the owners as well after the tight bastards didn't buy 10 strikers last month.
Will you be financing the club from your Post Office account or do you just know somebody rich?

Well for the neutral it would have been a good game. From City's perspective, another point when we probably didn't deserve it. The side look stale and tired, between Gareth Barry who despite not being one of my faves, played well today, but Garcia is struggling and I cannot understand what he's about.

For a team to dominate for the majority of the game away like the dippers did, it says loads really. The Rags have the impetus and we just have to deal with it. A shadow of the team we were last year and the weak signings in the summer did little to help our cause. Re-org, re-load lets go again next year!!

I've supported this club through thick and thin since May last year and honestly just think I deserve better.

I believed we still had a chance to win the league before the game!! The players looked like they didn't poor perforce and a good point pity we needed to win

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.