The Ticker Tape Final 2013

Mancini Manus Domini

I was just 8 years old when I watched my first World Cup finals on TV. It was in Argentina, and what made it so exciting was all the ticker tape that was let loose. It was magical!!!

Now I know the Poznan has died out so why don't all those going to the final make it extra special and take with them sky blue and white ticker tape!

The FA will have to pay to clean it all up as well, so that can't be bad.

Mancini Manus Domini said:
I was just 8 years old when I watched my first World Cup finals on TV. It was in Argentina, and what made it so exciting was all the ticker tape that was let loose. It was magical!!!

No I know the Poznan has died out so why don't all those going to the final make it extra special and take with them sky blue and white ticker tape!

The FArce will shove the cleaning costs on the price of the next semi or final WE are in! I know how those bastards work!

No I know the Poznan has died out so why don't all those going to the final make it extra special and take with them sky blue and white ticker tape!

Doesn't anyone learn from 'balloongate'.

Why do people want to litter the pitch of all things with thousands of bits of paper which potentially a player could slip on at a crucial moment?

No tickertape, no balloons. Wear blue and sing City songs. The end.

I don't thik you will get the tickertape in. I'm pretty sure that Pompey fans tried to do this back in 2008 but were having the tickertape confiscated as it was a "fire hazard" etc.

Whitefield Blue said:

Why do people want to litter the pitch of all things with thousands of bits of paper which potentially a player could slip on at a crucial moment?

I doubt very much that a few pieces of ripped up paper just infront of the advertising boards is going to cause another Michael Ball moment.

FORZA CITY said:
Whitefield Blue said:

I doubt very much that a few pieces of ripped up paper just infront of the advertising boards is going to cause another Michael Ball moment.

I doubt it too, but just like the balloons......you never know!!

Typical City will never die!

AGUEROOOOOO took typical City by the scruff of the neck, kneed it in the groin and watched it fall to it's knees last May.

FORZA CITY said:
AGUEROOOOOO took typical City by the scruff of the neck, kneed it in the groin and watched it fall to it's knees last May.
And when Zabba scored there was lots of ticker tape on the pitch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.