wembley outfit

jma said:
Another thread full of women.

Why would you plan what to wear at a football match? (Unless you only have a single suitable set of clothes and have to make sure they are clean)

And for those fools going on "Oh, I'm wearing this brand of jacket with this brand of jeans, blah, blah, blah", when you are planning your (identikit) glorious outfit and making these painstaking decisions, don't you ever think "fuck me, exactly whose benefit is this for, who am I hoping will notice some shite label on my chest during an injury stoppage in the 34th minute?"

Nobody else in that stadium will give a fuck what you've got on (within reason), so why are you giving it thought a week prior?

Would you want to be stuck beside Jimharri for two hours when he is wearing a pair of lj's that have not been washed for two years (at least)?
I am spending my bank holiday morning washing drying and ironing the clothes I will be wearing to work for the rest of the week and cooking the meals I will be bringing to work for my lunch, not the way I would prefer to spend the day, but if it means that I get to work in time to get one of the free parking spaces rather than have to spend £5 per day just for parking, i will enjoy the extra £20.

Not everyone can afford one of those "wife" things to carry out these tasks, and some of us have cut the umbilical cord and the "mum" model no longer can be relied on to ensure a ready supply of clean clobber.

Nice thread.

You can smell the louts from a mile off. Jimharri's outfit sounds really stylish and he sounds like a modern man so fair play to him.

I will be wearing a nice pair of light chinos with this seasons home shirt, pumps and maybe a cardigan if the weather is a bit breezy.

law74 said:
Would you want to be stuck beside Jimharri for two hours when he is wearing a pair of lj's that have not been washed for two years (at least)?
rarFHz0.gif

jma said:
Another thread full of women.

Why would you plan what to wear at a football match? (Unless you only have a single suitable set of clothes and have to make sure they are clean)

And for those fools going on "Oh, I'm wearing this brand of jacket with this brand of jeans, blah, blah, blah", when you are planning your (identikit) glorious outfit and making these painstaking decisions, don't you ever think "fuck me, exactly whose benefit is this for, who am I hoping will notice some shite label on my chest during an injury stoppage in the 34th minute?"

Nobody else in that stadium will give a fuck what you've got on (within reason), so why are you giving it thought a week prior?

Not all of us like wearing the club shop mate.

We need a wembley playlist too. I'm going with

Will.i.am and Justin bieber to start

Home City shirt, blue jeans, Adidas trainers. Maybe have a tracksuit top with me in case the weather takes a turn for the worst.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.