CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: CSKA Moscow v City (Wednesday 23 October)

goatfood said:
[quote="Колобок
the bus trip may take up to 10 hours, but costs only 16-20 quid. maybe if there's enough interest we could hire a bus for ourselves, i have to explore how costly it may be.
Sounds like a plan. hHowever 10 hours on a bus with the Squirtyflower clan and De Niro..... not sure my liver will survive!!!!![/quote]
The last time I went on a coach with you, you had my 11 year old daughter watching Pulp Fiction!
She asked could she watch it again on Tuesday

de niro said:
I've got an awful feeling I'll be watching this game on telly, be it Moscow or Manchester.
Don't say things like that Bill, this trip has already cost a fortune, City had better be on the end of it

squirtyflower said:
de niro said:
I've got an awful feeling I'll be watching this game on telly, be it Moscow or Manchester.
Don't say things like that Bill, this trip has already cost a fortune, City had better be on the end of it

I've paid for jess's flights and she can no longer go, stinger.

de niro said:
squirtyflower said:
de niro said:

I've paid for jess's flights and she can no longer go, stinger.
Ouch

Could turn into a VERY expensive trip if it does end up in St Peterburg. Return flights are £131 cheapest, and that's flying back to Moscow at 6am on the Thursday.

#prayforkhimki

UEFA Champions League match PFC CSKA – Viktoria (Plzen) will be played in Saint Petersburg
09/26/2013

Due to the poor quality of the pitch at Arena Khimki, the UEFA Champions League matchday 2 game PFC CSKA vs. Viktoria (Plzen) will be played at the Petrovsky Stadium in Saint Petersburg (Petrovsky Island, 2-G).

The date and time of the match remain unchanged –October 2, kick-off at 20:00.

pfc-cska.com will shortly inform about the usage of tickets bought previously for Arena Khimki.

They've given Plzen a weeks notice that their games being moved hundreds of miles away so anythings possible for us. Total shamblefuck.

CSKA executive Roman Babaev told that they reached an agreement with UEFA. though all the CL games are meant to be played at the same venue, CSKA received permission to move the single Plzen game. they hope that after the international break the pitch in Khimki will become playable. no guarantees so far though.

Колобок said:
CSKA executive Roman Babaev told that they reached an agreement with UEFA. though all the CL games are meant to be played at the same venue, CSKA received permission to move the single Plzen game. they hope that after the international break the pitch in Khimki will become playable. no guarantees so far though.

Fingers crossed. Sending my visa application off in a minute

I can't understand why UEFA and particularly City aren't all over this. The whole trip has been a nightmare to organise and now, with less than 4 weeks to go, no one knows where the game will be played. It's not City's fault but they, more than UEFA, surely have a responsibility to the fans that have made the effort in time and money to try and sort this out. It may be that they are trying to do that, so the least they could do is let us know that and what, if anything, they know about the situation. I can't believe that it is within the rules for a club to be able to select an alternative venue for a match that is hundreds of miles away from their home ground and then not have to give any notice of the change until the last minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.