CSKA Moscow v City - Pre match discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Колобок

if you fancy the idea of coming to Mother Russia for CL game, i'll be more than happy to accomodate several fellow Bluemooners at my shack. i'll charge in real ales and ciders!)))

Re: Anybody going to Moscow?

Колобок said:
if you fancy the idea of coming to Mother Russia for CL game, i'll be more than happy to accomodate several fellow Bluemooners at my shack. i'll charge in real ales and ciders!)))
Might have to snap your hand off for that mate!

Колобок said:
Haha good lad. Depends on the dates with me.

btw Easyjet has recently started operating in Russia with flights from Gatwick and Manchester to Moscow. i gather that visa will be from 28 to 35 quid, and a return ticket around 100.

We are planning on going dependant on visas costs...

What guarantees do we have I won't awake with my mates arse sewn to my face?

would love to go but worried I may get be heading back to manchester with 9 fingers and completely broke!

We should organise a group just in case some Chelski fans decide to ass rape out there!

Well up for Czech though !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.