Mancini new Galatasaray coach - confirmed

Re: Mancini to Galatasaray?

DTKOAG said:
Just noticed that Juve are in the same champions league group as Galatasary...
Step forward Mr Tevez V Mr. Mancini..

Tevez doubtful for their game thus week.

One way to avoid him I guess.

TGR said:
For the life of me I really cannot think why any true and proper City fan would not wish Mancini well in the future. I genuinely can't.
What he did, achieved & delivered in the very short time he was at our club was fantastic. Some of the happiest times in living memory for the vast majority of Blues on here without a doubt.
Grazie Mancini!

2lj0nzq.jpg
^^This and only this^^

bgblue said:
TGR said:
For the life of me I really cannot think why any true and proper City fan would not wish Mancini well in the future. I genuinely can't.
What he did, achieved & delivered in the very short time he was at our club was fantastic. Some of the happiest times in living memory for the vast majority of Blues on here without a doubt.
Grazie Mancini!

2lj0nzq.jpg
^^This and only this^^

Seconded!!

Brought me 3 of the greatest days of my life and for that i will be eternally grateful to him

TGR said:
Grazie Mancini!

2lj0nzq.jpg

Superb post. All the best Bobby.

@BluePhil8 said:
FantasyIreland said:
Jumanji said:
He's better than that. Surprised he didn't hold out longer for a better club.

It does seem a very strange decision on his part.

Maybe he just felt an intense need to return to management and this was the best of the current available options?

What positions have been filled while he's been unemployed? has he been overlooked or has he turned them down?
Real Madrid
Barcelona
Valencia
Chelsea
Manchester United
Paris St Germain
Napoli

As far as was reported, Mancini wasn't on the short list for any of the above.

That's a piss take of a list. Real Madrid / Barcelona / Chelsea - never in the running as he was City boss when decisions made.

PSG - Blanc nailed on for months - French.

Valencia - Europa league, nowhere near big enough for RM.

So the list reads Napoli and United and I doubt Sir Alex would step aside for Mancini.

He hasn't got the Derby or Sunderland job either. He must be shite

I appreciate their fans are nutters and make an amazing atmosphere, but nothing will ever match the day we won the title and the atmosphere at the end of the match.

Good luck Bobby.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.