Mancini new Galatasaray coach - confirmed

Pablo1 said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
TFC said:
Its going to sound like I'm belittling the Turkish league, but I dont give a fuck. He is better than Gala, or he should be, given what he did in Italy and the Prem - surprised he didnt go to a 'bigger' European name.

Best of luck to him.

I think it says a fair bit that he was passed up by PSG, Monaco, Barcelona, Real Madrid, Chelsea all in one summer

He will do well at Gala though, win a few more things certainly wont hurt his CV, every manager goes obscure or strange at least once in his career for the correct amount of cash
I don't think there's a shred of concrete evidence that proves he was passed up by any of the clubs mentioned above. Monaco was the only one which seemed like there had been discussions but as for Chelsea, Madrid and Barca, I can't recall him throwing his hat in for any of those jobs.
In all honesty I don't think there is concrete evidence he threw his hat in for any job but a top coach doesn't throw his hat in the clubs throw there hat at him which there is also no evidence of and there were jobs at Real Madrid, Barcelona and PSG going after his sacking.
Chelsea was a done deal so really it was unfair to put there name in and Monaco were hardly going to sack Ranieri after promotion

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
Waste in my opinion. He is better than that.
Not really. He's got himself in at the group stages of the CL and managing a nigh on dead cert for qualification year in year out along with the odd domestic pot or two.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Not really. He's got himself in at the group stages of the CL and managing a nigh on dead cert for qualification year in year out along with the odd domestic pot or two.

Wouldn't it be a woman if Bobby Manc was all of a sudden excellent in the Champions League?

green pennies said:
Gaylord du Bois said:

Wouldn't it be a woman if Bobby Manc was all of a sudden excellent in the Champions League?
Galatasaray have always been one of those bogie teams, Bobs due a bit of luck, what can go wrong?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.