Famous people at your school

Went to Quarry Bank Comprehensive in Liverpool: Quite a few City and football links and loads of music.
John Lennon, Clive Barker, Steve Coppell, Peter Goldsmith- Baron Goldsmith, Peter Shore (MP) Joe Royle, Les Dennis, Baron Rodgers of Quarry Bank, Derek Nimmo, Doug Bradley (Actor- Hellraiser), Brian Barwick, Jimmy McGovern, Guy Chambers (Robbie Williams etc) John Power (Cast, The LAs) and one of The Christians was my music teacher when I was there. I think Holly Johnson also claims to have attended. Hope Apkan who plays for Reading also went there but that was after my time.

Blue Til Death said:
Keith Fielding was my PE Teacher at Marple Hall.

He played both codes at international level, representing England in rugby union, from 1969-1972, before taking to the league pitch for Great Britain and Salford.

Fastest rugby player in the world at one point

Fielding also won the television sports challenge Superstars in 1981.

His wife was one of my primary school teachers

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
The Flash said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Genesis P-Orridge.
Paul Morley
Me.

All the best Old Stopfordians were expelled.

Clearly you're the most famous out of the three.

I think being bonkers was a prerequisite mate.
Johnny Crossan went there too.
I rest my case.

Bloody hell. Is JC still with us do we know? Or is he still having treatment at that Ecumenical rehab centre along with PaulDominic?

The Flash said:
John O'Kane - the one from the Class of 92 who didn't make it. Couple of first team appearances for them lot. Then played for Everton and Bolton.
"Together" - Thems what wrote "Hardcore Uproar" - killed in a car crash when they were in 6th form.

Cheadle Hulme High School.

I'm a fellow Woods Laner. What year did you leave?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.