Getting dumped

Pigeonho said:
The Flash said:
bobmcfc said:
Block her number - lads night out - get crazy - post photos on Facebook to show her what an utterly fantastic time you are having - don't contact her at all

Out of all the great advice you've had already on the thread OP, ^^this^^ is the best. Why? Because a lady has posted it and they're nothing if not devious enough to know how to wind other women up.

You can mix and match with other bits of advice - but make sure you do what our ladyBob says.
Femibob has one flaw though in her advice, and that is she is assuming he will still have her on Facebook. The OP needs to delete the fucker from there, his phone, his email - anything. The rest of Femibob's advice is not just sound, but sound as a pound.
Femibob.

That would be even better actually, Pige. Delete her off facebook, but they're bound to have mutual friends so his ex can find out second hand what a great time he's having.

I'm such a woman!

The Flash said:
Pigeonho said:
The Flash said:
Out of all the great advice you've had already on the thread OP, ^^this^^ is the best. Why? Because a lady has posted it and they're nothing if not devious enough to know how to wind other women up.

You can mix and match with other bits of advice - but make sure you do what our ladyBob says.
Femibob has one flaw though in her advice, and that is she is assuming he will still have her on Facebook. The OP needs to delete the fucker from there, his phone, his email - anything. The rest of Femibob's advice is not just sound, but sound as a pound.
Femibob.

That would be even better actually, Pige. Delete her off facebook, but they're bound to have mutual friends so his ex can find out second hand what a great time he's having.

I'm such a woman!
Yeah, that'd work actually.
Where the fuck is the OP, anyway? He's fucked off since posting this.

You have to show her she isn't in control and that she doesn't bother you at all. One of those photos should show you with your tongue in another girls mouth if possible.

Remember you started this by saying you didn't like how she treated you so Took the first steps in retrieving your Nutsack from her purse. Now you have to stand by your Nut sack, sack up and be a Man !!!

bobmcfc said:
You have to show her she isn't in control and that she doesn't bother you at all. One of those photos should show you with your tongue in another girls minge if possible.

Remember you started this by saying you didn't like how she treated you so Took the first steps in retrieving your Nutsack from her purse. Now you have to stand by your Nut sack, sack up and be a Man !!!
Semi.

bobmcfc said:
You have to show her she isn't in control and that she doesn't bother you at all. One of those photos should show you with your tongue in another girls mouth if possible.

gosh you're a hard woman! think I could learn a thing or two from you :)

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:
You have to show her she isn't in control and that she doesn't bother you at all. One of those photos should show you with your tongue in another girls minge if possible.

Semi.

Raging.

Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:

Semi.

Are you saying you have a Semi ?

I don't think that photo would be allowed on FB

bobmcfc said:
Pigeonho said:
bobmcfc said:

Semi.

Are you saying you have a Semi ?
Semi? It's fucking spitting at me it's that angry.

I'm here, battling the demons that are telling me that I want to get back with her. At work doing sweet FA and can't get her out of my mind, that's my current state of mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.