Getting dumped

Leaving out the part where my post was changed from "mouth" to "lady parts" my advice is sound. It won't win you the girl back because that is the last thing you want ! It will win you the respect and adoration of your fellow brethren and you will be a god in the eyes of women.

Sack up !!

LaLuneBleue said:
I'm here, battling the demons that are telling me that I want to get back with her. At work doing sweet FA and can't get her out of my mind, that's my current state of mind.

have a wank.......forgotten

LaLuneBleue said:
I'm here, battling the demons that are telling me that I want to get back with her. At work doing sweet FA and can't get her out of my mind, that's my current state of mind.

Omg ! Where are your balls Dude ?

LaLuneBleue said:

it gets easier every day - but if you take all the advice from above you can get over her in a jiffy by getting smashed and sleeping around, although don't think that would work for me!

bobmcfc said:
LaLuneBleue said:

maybe that's why she dumped him

bobmcfc said:
LaLuneBleue said:

Mrsbob is right, OP. You should man up and look forward to tonight. Do you have anyone who can make it to Leeds for a piss up and watch the game with you? Your mate, perhaps? That's what you should be doing right now, then finish work as early as possible and go straight on the piss. Come kick off you'll be right as rain, get rowdy about the match and she will then be the last thing on your mind.

Try and forget about getting back with her! If what you posted about her being a selfish, over critical and spoilt **** is true, then those particular traits will still exist and you will probably struggle to see past them....bag it, bin it and move on!

BlueBearBoots said:
LaLuneBleue said:

it gets easier every day - but if you take all the advice from above you can get over her in a jiffy by getting smashed and sleeping around, although don't think that would work for me!

I'm just one of the fellas today. It happens mid month before all my crazy hormones start engulfing me and I end up watching you've got mail again

Balls are attached, I've got nothing but negative feelings towards get and I wouldn't get back with her if the Sheikh offered me a million.

I've just struggling with the overriding emotions of need, loneliness etc. that and I moved to be closer to her and now I'm on my jack.

Thank you for all the words though, I'll be reading this thread a lot.

Cheers blues

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.