Thailand Vaccinations

• Thread starter Deleted member 41424
  • Start date
Just go to a travel agents and book a trip to Siem Reap, it is all a bit chaotic and takes a while, you get a bus to the thai side of the border, then walk over through customs to cambodia, cambodia is a fantastic place - stay at mad monkey hostel, it is awesome!<br /><br />-- Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:24 pm --<br /><br />
supercity88 said:
Just go to a travel agents and book a trip to Siem Reap, it is all a bit chaotic and takes a while, you get a bus to the thai side of the border, then walk over through customs to cambodia, cambodia is a fantastic place - stay at mad monkey hostel, it is awesome!

Oh and make sure you don't get ripped off over the visa process, go see Cambodia for a bit though, amazing people considering the recent history. You can do the Tomb Raider temple and main temple (Angkor Wat) in a day, best to do it for sunrise but either way it is awesome.

wesshaw1985 said:
currently in Bangkok and planning a visa-run to Cambodia, I want to visit Angkor Wat as part of the short trip also.

Any help with how to go about this. Thanks.

Just replied to your pm mate, hope the info is of help to you.

Heading to Phuket. Any ideas for cheapish areas to head for ideally in close proximity to a beach? Cheers

wesshaw1985 said:
Heading to Phuket. Any ideas for cheapish areas to head for ideally in close proximity to a beach? Cheers
The main resort Patong or maybe Kata/ Karon nearby

wesshaw1985 said:

Cheapest beach area is probably around Nai Yang. Great for beach, sea and food but a bit out of the way if it's the nightlife you're after. If you pm me what you're looking for, I'll let you know which area would probably suit best.

PhuketBlue said:
wesshaw1985 said:

Cheapest beach area is probably around Nai Yang. Great for beach, sea and food but a bit out of the way if it's the nightlife you're after. If you pm me what you're looking for, I'll let you know which area would probably suit best.

Stayed in patong tonight, wanted to see the big Buddha and tiger Muay Thai. Looking for a change tomoz, maybe rawai. Has a gym called aka thailand down there.
Any suggestions are welcome...

Blue Til Death said:
I'm looking at visiting another Island from Koh Samui in May, just a day trip or so, anyone been to Samui and done something similar, I'm staying in Bophut, be grateful for any advice. Thanks
koh tao or koh phangan, will also be samui in april staying in chaweng

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.