Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

I have money waiting for tickets, Looking for 4 will take 2 minimum please someone save me I have not been to Wembley before!!!!!!

mayo31 said:
Any spare tickets please pm.

We have Barcelona away 10 days later and some may choose games.

Cheers

I am looking for 4 minimum 2......money waiting collection only please let me know if any are for sale!!

SaddleworthBlueRhino said:
Looking for a spare adult. Meet before either of next two home matches (Sunderland on Wednesday or Chelski next Saturday to exchange cash for ticket. pm me to arrange. Thanks in advance. And before the Barcelona or Stoke matches if a late opportunity comes up.

Still looking.

Still looking for 2 tickets for the missus and i. We are London Blues so could meet before the game if need be.

Feel free to p.m if any avail.cheers-Simon0

Before you all start looking for tall buildings to jump off ....2 tics required for Wembley please ...inbox message ta

might have a £72 ticket available to swap for a £40 or £56er……..will have to make up the difference in price as he's skint……let me kno via PM

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.