Capital One Final - Sunday 2nd March - 2pm Kick Off

Got a mate flying in from far away and someone let me down with a ticket. Please get me out of the shit, just 1 ticket needed. Thanks

2 Tickets required if anyone can help. I've been let down last Minute (ish) - Regular poster, regular buyer from bluemoon (check Posts) and can get people to vouch for me as a genuine blue. Train and Hotel already booked, a month ago!! .. if anyone can help please drop me a PM, don't care where in the ground even if they are separates. Meet anywhere! Thanks Gaz

hazmcfc said:
Need a coach for 2 people to this one in and around Manchester

I wrote to this person and told them the price etc. for a bus from Middleton. They then came back and said that they have to ask their mum first and said how would payment need to made.

This is not a catalogue. Not heard from them since until I saw this post.

Either they on a piss take or about 11 years of age. They best making their own way. Too much hassle, do not want to be going to Wembley baby sitting.

Please help me get two tickets for the capital one cup final me and the misses have been season card/ticket holders since 1989 this is the first season we haven't had season card due to work commitments. Gutted understatement we have already booked hotel has I thought we would get tickets having over 7000 loyalty points each. Cheers

Me and Mrs P are sorted for tickets - but looking for one ticket for a Kent based Blue.

Please PM me if you can help.

Dazwillo9 said:
Please help me get two tickets for the capital one cup final me and the misses have been season card/ticket holders since 1989 this is the first season we haven't had season card due to work commitments. Gutted understatement we have already booked hotel has I thought we would get tickets having over 7000 loyalty points each. Cheers
i thought you lost your 7000 points when you dont get a season ticket?<br /><br />-- Mon Feb 17, 2014 12:15 pm --<br /><br />
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
A long shot - but my mate (yes really!) has a ticket as he has 6000 points, his wife only has 3000 and doesn't have a ticket.
They've booked a weekend in London and as it stands the wife will remain in a pub near Wembley while he goes to the game. Anyone got a spare she could have?
His ticket is in the top tier but as long as she gets in that is the main thing.
Thanks - please send a PM if you can help :)

PS, can supply pictures of the wife...... ;)
why has she not got one? they didnt sell out at 3000...!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.