Barcelona Away Stories

Aside from the football and spending times with blues I both knew and didn't know, i quite liked the fact I got chatting to people from all over the world, from the slight memories I have I spoke to Scottish, Spanish, Catalonian, Ukrainian, French, Bulgarian, American, Australian, Swedish. All had different things to say, all were fascinated by us and our fans haha

CheethamHillBlue said:
blue underpants said:
A lot of Blues have now moved on to Calella

Been in Calella since Sunday till this Sunday and for all the Blues that have stayed at the H Top Amaika and during the day have watched the racing at the Alcatraz, you're a credit to the club. Everyone out for a good time, not a knobhead in sight and a pleasure to share a glass of beer or three with yous.
Safe journey home tomorrow for those who have to fly home.
We'll be giving the United fan owner of Alcatraz some sh1t on Saturday while watching us at Hull.

I just want to reiterate CheethamHillBlue's words. All the blues in the Amaika were a great bunch, with the exception of taximania of course ;) I enjoyed sharing banter, beers and cocktails of the day around the pool and in the hotel with everyone. All freeman's too. Happy days!

Nice to catchup with Mac & Linda also, they really went out of their way to help the blues with transport.

unsworthblue said:
Maintainin said:
law74 said:
apart from the brasses and the pickpockets, did they have as many people selling "sunglasses" as Lisbon had?

-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 am --

apart from the brasses and the pickpockets, did they have as many people selling "sunglasses" as Lisbon had?
I were so impressed with em that I bought a pair for *ahem* a friend back home, well ace too, blue with flashin lights n' all sorts, ideal for nite match at trafford :)
haha,i remember seeing those on you,proper cool pair of shades those,i got Raybans from down the marina,the fella wanted 10 euro but i got him down to 8,8 euro for a pair of Raybans its bargain

was he a big fat cauliflower eared goatee wearing argie with a weird voice?

Dont know whether anyone else has given this acocunt but on the tuedsday night there were alot of blues having a good time in and around La Ramblas, there were alot of romanian pickpockets floating around and one of them picked the wrong blue to try and rob. The lad noticed in time and went and grabbed 15 - 20 lads he was with, rounded up a big bunch of the scumbags and battered the crap out of them.

Obviously the next day the Romanians were seething so were on La Ramblas all day looking for revenge, very moody and intimidating at times but apparently they got weighd in again. Happy days.

Also there was one of West Hams main lads out with a few blue mates over there (he owns bars in barca and Ibiza) and ive got to say this lad is a right unit. Anyway for the next few hours any pickpokcet that came near him was very unfortunate to pick him as a target, he spent half his time just growling at them... Very funny indeed

In work today had a rough weekend sweating out beer and feeling pretty ill now with a bad head and bad throat! My masterplan of nailing it before the game as I'd have a few hours to sober up during the match didn't quite go so well. Memory is very hazy and I'm not sure I remember getting to the game actually but I remember being there and was good to catch up with a few old friends at Placa Reial in the day time

Big thanks to mac for sorting the transfers from girona airport to Barcelona and back. 20 euro's was a great price and had a good laugh with the other guys on the minibus

The Fat el Hombre said:
In work today had a rough weekend sweating out beer and feeling pretty ill now with a bad head and bad throat!

I've been the same. Drank that much on Wednesday & Thursday that I was rough all weekend & I never normally get hangovers. I've had a bad throat since Friday too, not sure if there's a bug going round or if it's just from drinking & singing too much.

Fucking shit being back in work too, proper come down.

Juan King said:
The Fat el Hombre said:
In work today had a rough weekend sweating out beer and feeling pretty ill now with a bad head and bad throat!

I've been the same. Drank that much on Wednesday & Thursday that I was rough all weekend & I never normally get hangovers. I've had a bad throat since Friday too, not sure if there's a bug going round or if it's just from drinking & singing too much.

Fucking shit being back in work too, proper come down.

Drinking singing and smoking excessively I put mine down to but we can blame it on a bug if you like!

Don't mean to rub it in mate but the good news for me is my boss has let me take the afternoon off as leave. Back to bed for this boy!

I also want to thank mac and linda for sorting out our transfers
we will definetly use them again

Feedback from the people of Barcelona

On the most we were a nice bunch they especially liked our constant tributes to YAYA

They did not like the pissing in the streets and hitting of innocents that were accused of being pick pocketed.

Next time I think they will set up a proper fan zone for us.

bartinbarca2 said:
Feedback from the people of Barcelona

On the most we were a nice bunch they especially liked our constant tributes to YAYA

They did not like the pissing in the streets and hitting of innocents that were accused of being pick pocketed.

Next time I think they will set up a proper fan zone for us.

feedback from Manchester.

the pickpockets AND the police put people off the visiting the city. both cunts.

ps . I didn't piss in the street or hit an "innocent" pickpocket.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.