Barcelona Away Stories

Maintainin said:
law74 said:
apart from the brasses and the pickpockets, did they have as many people selling "sunglasses" as Lisbon had?

-- Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:37 am --

apart from the brasses and the pickpockets, did they have as many people selling "sunglasses" as Lisbon had?
I were so impressed with em that I bought a pair for *ahem* a friend back home, well ace too, blue with flashin lights n' all sorts, ideal for nite match at trafford :)
haha,i remember seeing those on you,proper cool pair of shades those,i got Raybans from down the marina,the fella wanted 10 euro but i got him down to 8,8 euro for a pair of Raybans its bargain

We are still here home in the morning the weather today has been realy warm even the locals have taken there bob hats and scarfs off

MAC and CITIZENS TRAVEL
Just wanted to acknowledge the fantastic service by MAC and his outfit.
1st class in my opinion.
we traveled from Girona airport to our hostel - 20 euros return.
Good transport, good banter and wouldnt even take a tip from me for the great service.
Cheers Mac and Linda - i will spread the word

My lot had an ace 2 days, helped by numerous buckets of 6 heinekin for 10 euros in the hostel!!

frothy said:
We are still here home in the morning the weather today has been realy warm even the locals have taken there bob hats and scarfs off

it was funny that. I went down to a cafe for breakfast in shorts and a tee-shirt one morning and some of them had hats, scarves and winter coats on. And sunglasses. And a fag on the go

simonk said:
frothy said:

it was funny that. I went down to a cafe for breakfast in shorts and a tee-shirt one morning and some of them had hats, scarves and winter coats on. And sunglasses. And a fag on the go

and a treble brandy for breakfast, jeez the old boys can drink they also like the brandy in their coffee, the lightweights made do with just a beer, no wonder they all has their coats on, their alki's !!!
We sat there at breakfast playing a game of 'guess what he will drink' all of them were on alcohol and they weren't on tour like us.

i kne albert davy said:
de niro said:
it would take a game of immense importance for me to return there. shame.
We were saying this as well, we stuck together as we're daft as brushes and none of our crowd lost anything to the ladies of the night (if they were ladies they need to give our their night jobs cause its not going to make em rich). enjoyed our time there but not like Dortmund Munich or even Aris and £77 to watch from that distance it would need to be a big big game before i'd return that's for sure.

You speak for yourself mate, I am quite well behaved even when full of beer. :)

Is it too late to mention the halfwit who had a shit in the sink at the ground?
Mostly, other than this, it was a brilliant break.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.