United thread 2013/14 (continued)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Manure fan caught trying to punch our Dave

Ifwecouldjust....... said:
file.jpg

You couldn't write this script........it writes itself
Why was Simon Cowell there,didn't know he was a Rag.

I thought the op meant a utd fan trying to hit our dave [silva ]

Marvin said:
1961_vintage said:
Credit to Moyes for his post match comments. Makes a refreshing change after years of that graceless, bitter little pisscan.
I thought that too, but his comments about Utd aspiring to City's standards wont go down too well.

They were the Champions. Ferguson has a lot to answer for too regarding team re-building

Feel sorry for the genuine Man Ud fans. They must be in total shock, and they can't even look forward to the Champions League game for fear of what Bayern will do.

Looking unlikely that they will qualify for the Europa League which some of them will be quite happy about, but if that knocks them out of the Champions League Pot One Seeding then that will be very damaging for their future prospects as it makes subsequent League and European campaigns much more difficult
I hope you are on the wind up mate, feel sorry for the genuine utd fans!

Fuck em, iv been knocking around this planet for 58 years and in all that time i'v met one genuine rag and he was the son of Jackie Blanchflower that I used to work with, the rest are a bunch of whingeing jonny come lately cunts ''I can't get a ticket'' wankers who spit on women and beat loan City fans up on Wembley way, bunch of cunts all of them.....except Andy Blanchflower!

Couple of empty seats in front of Dave. Thought it was a sell out?

The funny thing is that was at 0-0 in the first 10 seconds...

I will never feel sorry for them ever, the most vile set of fans on the planet, and that includes my brother, the only " red " sheep of the family

This all gets to one thing I have noticed this year - some of these filth sort of affect this attitude to the effect that "look at me, I'm sticking with my club through the BAD TIMES."

Such delusional twats. Says everything about them, really. The implication being that they deserve a medal or some such for not fucking off and supporting City or Chelsea while they are AT SEVENTH POSITION in the table.

bluemonkey71 said:
Wee Davey must stay. I cannot wait for Bayern to rip them yet another arsehole.

How many arseholes would that give them, altogether.

Patrick Barclay wrote in The London Standard pre-match yesterday, but has been suspiciously quiet so far today...

"For a club as admirably committed to the long term as Manchester City, the clock is ticking with significant urgency.

Financial Fair Play dictates it; City have got where they are by spending lots of Sheikh Mansour’s money but now it has to stop for a while if they want to stay in Europe.

So the chance of a second Premier League title in three seasons, the opportunity to establish themselves as serial winners like Chelsea instead of something more like a supercharged version of the Blackburn who came, bought and conquered in 1995, must be taken.

If it is, they are top dogs in Manchester and England and the global market will bow accordingly, helping them to balance the books as Michel Platini sensibly requires and maintaining in substantial measure the financial power that lured the likes of Yaya Toure and Sergio Aguero.

If, on the other hand, they miss out as last spring, when Roberto Mancini’s malcontents let an unexceptional Manchester United walk away with Sir Alex Ferguson’s last title, the danger is of standing still, which in football today means going back. Arsenal might also be at risk of doing that.

United’s return to the top four is near-inevitable, sooner or later, because the scale of Old Trafford reflects an infrastructure enabling them to buy as big as is necessary (and the recent interest of United director David Gill in Uefa politics suggests a desire to ensure fair play is closely monitored and transgressors, whether from Manchester or Madrid, sanctioned).

That’s why there was a measure of understatement in yesterday’s assertion by David Moyes that United would compete with City for the high-class players they require. And why City are under the greater pressure in this evening’s fascinating derby. Here and now — tonight and at Arsenal on Saturday — they must seize control."

The man cannot help himself can he?

He is completely unable to write anything other than masked diatribe against City as his bezzy mate's club falls from grace.

Instead of railroading manyoooo, Moyes and Ferguson's appointment of said Moyes, he chooses to deflect these problems by attempting to pinpoint our potential failings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.