West Ham last game of the season.

Re: Ticket for the final game

Millennium said:
Hi all, I am sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i need to buy ticket for the final game against west ham. I need a ticket in the first raw behind the players if possible. how can i buy this ticket? I tried through the City web site but it shows sold all.

Thanks for your help

Be very careful who you deal with mate if offered any tickets don't pay up front.

There are some bad people in the world.

Hi i`m after one adult ticket willing to meet outside or pick it up,coming from london for a weekend.Thanks

Millennium said:
didsburyblu said:
Millennium said:
Hi all, I am sorry if this is the wrong forum, but i need to buy ticket for the final game against west ham. I need a ticket in the first raw behind the players if possible. how can i buy this ticket? I tried through the City web site but it shows sold all.

Thanks for your help

No offence but your gonna struggle getting a ticket inside the ground (unless we lose tomorrow) so you can't be picky about which row you want to sit in. If you get one anywhere take it but win tomorrow and I don't rate your chances

No problem, i understand the situation, i found some tickets from 1st football tickets, but i am not sure about the exact seat number. i tried also through vegogo but nothing is offered yet.

Thanks

Are you Beijing Red? :-)

oldhamblue said:
Millennium said:
didsburyblu said:
No offence but your gonna struggle getting a ticket inside the ground (unless we lose tomorrow) so you can't be picky about which row you want to sit in. If you get one anywhere take it but win tomorrow and I don't rate your chances

No problem, i understand the situation, i found some tickets from 1st football tickets, but i am not sure about the exact seat number. i tried also through vegogo but nothing is offered yet.

Thanks

Are you Beijing Red? :-)
He must be.....that's a fucking wind up if ever I saw one.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.