West Ham last game of the season.

xgorton

Just been told tickets for this game only will be on sale to members Easter Monday 21st April,more information about how many points needed nearer to the time.

de niro said:
I wonder how many will leave early, you know, to miss the traffic.

Loads Bill.

Thinking back to QPR I was amazed people left. Whatever happened in the last few minutes was something you'd only experience once in a lifetime.

blue b4 the moon said:
de niro said:
I wonder how many will leave early, you know, to miss the traffic.

Loads Bill.

Thinking back to QPR I was amazed people left. Whatever happened in the last few minutes was something you'd only experience once in a lifetime.

if that. there have been many a blues pass through the doors and never seen anything like that. I consider myself very lucky indeed.

Sorry for posting here but I need some info. Due to undergo knee surgery on 30th April and will be on crutches for 6 weeks. I have a season card in the lower tier of the Family Stand. Will I be able to access the stadium with my crutches?

hobbsisablue said:
Sorry for posting here but I need some info. Due to undergo knee surgery on 30th April and will be on crutches for 6 weeks. I have a season card in the lower tier of the Family Stand. Will I be able to access the stadium with my crutches?

ring customer services. explain, i'm sure they will help.

pm me if need be.

hobbsisablue said:
I got in on crutches and they let me use the lift to Level 3. Felt like royalty!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.