West Ham last game of the season.

zeddie said:
de niro said:
zeddie said:
Has anyone by the username of Gtaylor messaged any of you about tickets? He pm'd me and I replied but now he's AWOL. Gtaylor yes I'm still after the tickets. Pls reply!

he wont be replying. he wanted 400 a ticket.

Holy crap I nearly choked on my dinner. That's is absolute madness. Thanks for letting me know!

He quoted me 500.....

Hi,

I just bough a ticket from a guy. But he gave me his seasoncard for a change. He said it has a ticket to the match against Villa and a ticket to the match against WHU. Is it possible that I have been scammed?

Unfortunately been let down after passing on two juniors so in desperate need like everyone else for just the one anywhere will do pms welcome

Looking for 1 maybe 2
can collect from South or central Manchester cheers blues.

adaymuhajier said:
Hi,

I just bough a ticket from a guy. But he gave me his seasoncard for a change. He said it has a ticket to the match against Villa and a ticket to the match against WHU. Is it possible that I have been scammed?

Its possible - if it's been reported as lost or stolen earlier in the season. I'd call in and check - can't see you getting through on the phone over the next few days!

after two tickets for me & my bro, could collect tonight or sunday, unlikely i know!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.