West Ham last game of the season.

Me and my mate booked seats on a bus from Scotland last week including ticket. Just had a phone call saying the bus is cancelled. His excuse is 'the club oversold tickets and so cancelled his allocation'. Gutted! Gonna head down Sunday anyway and see what happens

de niro said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
rnblade said:
There had better not be a single seat visible when I watch it on tv on Sunday.
I can't get a ticket(like most others here) and will be livid if there's a spare seat!!
I would be willing to cough up up to £400 for a pair. But I'm sure there's no chance, so I'm resigned to the tv. I hope all you that go will have warmed up your voices to sing for those of us that can't get in.
What did I say about this? As you're a regular I'll be gentle and only ban you until Sunday. Don't even joke about it because we will be taking a hard line.

+1.

+2

1 or 2 kids tickets needed anywhere on lower tier can collect in manc or meet in town etc...im in 109 so im going to be stood up and the kids can stand with me.........

Whilst I wont pay over the odds as its not allowed but sexual favours surely wont get me banned? Come on blues you know you want to x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.