Khaldoon interview

Damocles said:
without a dream said:
Akai said:
slightly disappointed that Nicola did the interview, wanted it be Chris Bailey as usual.

He's not been well according to twitter.

True but Bailey is much more insightful than Nicole who seems a bit Pravda. Maybe she didn't learn enough journalistic instincts at GMTV that Bailey did after spending ten years in the print media

I'd imagine the questions are predetermined, rather than just a Nicola ask what you want session.

I'd like to have seen Khaldoon do the interviewing and the Shiekh as the interviewee.

So Sheikh Mansoor, what affect do you foresee FFP having on our progression next season

What is this FFP you speak of and how much will he cost. ( I give the Sheikh way more credit for his knowledge and business acumen but when typing this scenario I was picturing Twatini watching and spitting his Moet all over the screen !)

Damocles said:
without a dream said:
Akai said:
slightly disappointed that Nicola did the interview, wanted it be Chris Bailey as usual.

True but Bailey is much more insightful than Nicola who seems a bit Pravda. Maybe she didn't learn enough journalistic instincts at GMTV that Bailey did after spending ten years in the print media

I'm pretty sure Chris couldn't go on the tour because he's had some kind of operation and has been in hospital.

Interviews are generally only as good as the person you're interviewing. Khaldoon is articulate and intelligent enough that he knows what message he wants to get across about every aspect of the club and I'm sure he will.

Agree though that Nicola comes across as pretty anodyne.

BillyShears said:
Damocles said:
without a dream said:

True but Bailey is much more insightful than Nicola who seems a bit Pravda. Maybe she didn't learn enough journalistic instincts at GMTV that Bailey did after spending ten years in the print media

I'm pretty sure Chris couldn't go on the tour because he's had some kind of operation and has been in hospital.

Interviews are generally only as good as the person you're interviewing. Khaldoon is articulate and intelligent enough that he knows what message he wants to get across about every aspect of the club and I'm sure he will.

I've never seen that word before, I like it.

Damocles said:
BillyShears said:
Damocles said:

I've never seen that word before, I like it.
I means nice to look at mate

I've just seen someone ask Chris Bailey (City's head of website content) on Twitter about the Khaldoon interview. Apparently it's coming "early this week".

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/2014/May/Khaldoon-Interview-Text" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Club-news/20 ... rview-Text</a>

First part up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.