Khaldoon interview

Just want to give this a well deserved bump.

I was out of town the first part of the week when these interviews came out and couldnt watch them on my phone, and obviously the rest of the news has/is being dominated by big fucking baby and his twat of an agent.

Having finally taken the time to sit and watch Khaldoon and really listen to what he had to say, first of all - what a fella, cool, calm and collected but you could see the fire in his belly when the FFP shite came up. Secondly, the facilities we are building are amazing, what a direction we are going in and what a time to be a blue.

We are going to be one of if not the best team in Europe in the next few years, Yaya or no Yaya. simple as that and I love it.

EDIT - just thinking, whenever any fans of other clubs start with the "what will you do when the owners get bored and fuck off" bollocks, just sit the daft cunts down and make them watch these vids. Soon shut em up.

It´s actually a bit funny that some people expect City to be exactly what we where when the takeover happened if the Sheikh would leave us.
I mean.. It´s like telling some girl that if your multi-billionaire sugar daddy tell you he´s bored by her and hand over the palace, the Lamborghini and his local company to her she will be working at ASDA within a month..

S04 said:
It´s actually a bit funny that some people expect City to be exactly what we where when the takeover happened if the Sheikh would leave us.
I mean.. It´s like telling some girl that if your multi-billionaire sugar daddy tell you he´s bored by her and hand over the palace, the Lamborghini and his local company to her she will be working at ASDA within a month..

That's a very good analogy, S.

These idiots really don't get it, do they?

We are about to break even, according to Khaldoun, and next year, we will be in profit.

So even if HRH did decide to sell - and we all know he won't - the infrastructure is all in place for the club to continue to grow on its current trajectory.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.