Seats Being Removed

warpig said:
phoned up t/o this morning at 8;55am, got through at 9:10am. by 9:12am had relocated two seats to a like for like position (back row on aisle) but 5 blocks up into one of the most expensive parts of the stadium with padded seats by the exec. all for the same price as my normal south stand ticket. although a ball ache to move from people who ive sat round with, can still see all my mates in the bar before and at half time. i have no complaints whatsoever, was going to move up to the third tier of new stand next season in a big group anyway. this can work work in your favour if you box clever. well done city.

What put me off doing this is according to the ticket office guy, next season 2015/16 you have to renew at the more expensive seat price then wait to relocate, apparently it's £1100 to £1400 there next season.

droylsdenblue said:
warpig said:
phoned up t/o this morning at 8;55am, got through at 9:10am. by 9:12am had relocated two seats to a like for like position (back row on aisle) but 5 blocks up into one of the most expensive parts of the stadium with padded seats by the exec. all for the same price as my normal south stand ticket. although a ball ache to move from people who ive sat round with, can still see all my mates in the bar before and at half time. i have no complaints whatsoever, was going to move up to the third tier of new stand next season in a big group anyway. this can work work in your favour if you box clever. well done city.

What put me off doing this is according to the ticket office guy, next season 2015/16 you have to renew at the more expensive seat price then wait to relocate, apparently it's £1100 to £1400 there next season.

joined up on the d/d scheme bud. Will relocate before first payment is due.

mrmacca said:
WhittlesBlue said:
willy eckerslike said:
I find the atmosphere is what you make it, parts of the family stand in level 1 are pretty vocal, even saw 5 year olds joining in the Zabaleta song for the Wet Sham game, all the words! When I tried level three I couldn't believe it when nobody around me sang Blue Moon before the game, nor clapped the players on/off the pitch, but I'm guessing other parts of L3 are better and I was just unlucky.

Sure you'll be fine.

Lets hope so, i guess im just a bit bitter at the mo the way the club have handled it, and being moved like we have when i have had that seat from day one,

Gutted for you man. I'm sorry but there's no way Block 201 will ever be as atmospheric as 212. You could see the whites of the away fans eyes where you where.
blink.gif

I know, I am gutted was a few of us in there and got to know loads more of the years, i really hope I get back next year,

I shouldn't be affected by the relocations but myself and my son are on the direct debit scheme in CB1. I haven't received the email that I was told to expect when my seats were automatically renewed at the end of last week and expected to have today to chase it up on the phone. Tried 3 times today but couldn't spend more than 30 minutes away from my desk so had to hang up each time. Has anyone else on the dd scheme received an email yet?
Tried checking online but can't access season ticket info on my login anymore.
Hopefully everything is ok but if it's not then someone else probably has my seats now!

Don't know what the fuss is!

I took the option to let the club relocate me. No phone, no queuing, no frustration and much cheaper too.

Value Gold at £299 ;-)

Stormtrooper said:
I shouldn't be affected by the relocations but myself and my son are on the direct debit scheme in CB1. I haven't received the email that I was told to expect when my seats were automatically renewed at the end of last week and expected to have today to chase it up on the phone. Tried 3 times today but couldn't spend more than 30 minutes away from my desk so had to hang up each time. Has anyone else on the dd scheme received an email yet?
Hopefully everything is ok but if it's not then someone else probably has my seats now!

If you're concerned, ring up now as I think the ticket office is open 24/7

mrmacca said:
WhittlesBlue said:
willy eckerslike said:
I find the atmosphere is what you make it, parts of the family stand in level 1 are pretty vocal, even saw 5 year olds joining in the Zabaleta song for the Wet Sham game, all the words! When I tried level three I couldn't believe it when nobody around me sang Blue Moon before the game, nor clapped the players on/off the pitch, but I'm guessing other parts of L3 are better and I was just unlucky.

Sure you'll be fine.

Lets hope so, i guess im just a bit bitter at the mo the way the club have handled it, and being moved like we have when i have had that seat from day one,

Gutted for you man. I'm sorry but there's no way Block 201 will ever be as atmospheric as 212. You could see the whites of the away fans eyes where you where.
blink.gif
Whittlesblue ignore mrmacca - welcome to Block 201, home of the Bredbury Massif - you'll be reet! Which row are you in?

mrmacca said:
Stormtrooper said:

If you're concerned, ring up now as I think the ticket office is open 24/7

Just spoken to the ticket office and neither mine or my son's tickets have been renewed!
The lady I spoke to couldn't tell me why not and didn't know if someone else has been offered the seats today.
She's told me to call customer services (again) tomorrow.
I've been in the same seat since we moved from Maine Rd and will be seriously unimpressed if I don't have it next season.

DiscoSteve said:
mrmacca said:
WhittlesBlue said:

blink.gif
Whittlesblue ignore mrmacca - welcome to Block 201, home of the Bredbury Massif - you'll be reet! Which row are you in?

Haha cheers, I look forward to hearing the Bradbury massif atmosphere :-) we got row B

de niro said:
nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I sat on the front row for the first and last time last season and can't for the life of me see why people might like sitting there. All you see is a mass jumble of legs with a ball pinging about in between, and all the while getting battered by the famous Manchester rain and sleet. The mind boggles how they are going to put another three rows lower down towards the pitch, you'd have to have a neck like a Giraffe to see anything!

agree with this. I'd never sit on the front row. without the rain its a poor do so when it pisses down its double shit. level 2 right under the covers for me :)

I've only just caught up with this thread so bear with me please.

I sit on the front row of the CB L stand and I wouldn't change it for the world. You get to see the players close up, the expressions on their faces, when they used to warm up on our side of the dug out you got to cheer the subs as they warmed up. I've never ever seen just a tangle of legs, apart from when they fall down. It is brilliant. For my birthday a couple of years ago my family wanted to buy me a seat in corporate/hospitality or whatever it's called and I told them no thanks, no way am I going to sit anywhere but in MY seat. Not sure how it would be if they move it 3 rows lower but I would still want that front row. Plus sitting there means that I don't have people standing in front of me, I can't stand for long now so it is essential for me to sit down.

As for the rain, come on lads, that's half the fun. Watching football in all weathers is part of my psyche, I was brought up on the no cover terraces. Stop being wimps!! ;-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.