NFL 2014

Re: NFL 2013

better dead than red said:
Manchester_lalala said:
Cardinals to win the Super Bowl, come on boys!

That a way, mate! Go Cards!!!! Super Bowl is in Phoenix this year too.

My aunty and uncle live a stones throw away from the stadium. It was only in Phoenix about 5 years ago wasn't it? I was there while it was being built and it looked very impressive.

City Raider said:
Update:

I've had replies from:

welcometomanchester
bluealf - Walfie City
City Raider – City Raider
alib – redskins
jay_mcfc
better dead than red
Bowers – New Jersey Buttfumblers
ManCitizens – ManCitizens
Blueband Brother
onerbag
Paddy_Blue – Muffalo Kills
chestervegasblue

I've no way of cross referencing your user name on here with your team name from last year. Can you add it so I know who I need to chase up.

The draft(s) will be Sunday 31st August at 8pm.

Hi mate, count me in again this year (MCFC OK).

FromPollockToSilva said:
Does anyone follow college football on here?

A little bit. Spent a summer around Ann Arbor in Michigan and went to a couple of Michigan games. 110 thousand people there and a good atmosphere. Always followed it a bit since then.

willipp said:
FromPollockToSilva said:
Does anyone follow college football on here?

A little bit. Spent a summer around Ann Arbor in Michigan and went to a couple of Michigan games. 110 thousand people there and a good atmosphere. Always followed it a bit since then.

Nice to see someone else with an interest in the Big Ten. My missus has got me into Wisconsin football games, can't wait to actually get to a game at Camp Randall in the near future. My brother-in-law played at The Big House once as it happens. It still blows my mind how many people turn up to watch amateurs play football but I love all the pageantry and gameday traditions associated with college sports.

City Raider said:
Update:

I've had replies from:

welcometomanchester
bluealf - Walfie City
City Raider – City Raider
alib – redskins
jay_mcfc - City Charger
better dead than red
Bowers – New Jersey Buttfumblers
ManCitizens – ManCitizens
Blueband Brother - Manziel's Hypebusters
onerbag - Viking City
Paddy_Blue – Muffalo Kills
chestervegasblue
LHarper - MCFC OK
Auckland Blue - The Funky Town Monkey Pimps

I've no way of cross referencing your user name on here with your team name from last year. Can you add it so I know who I need to chase up.

The draft(s) will be Sunday 31st August at 8pm.

Above updated.

We've 14 teams, ideally need 2 more.

We can't do this with 14 teams. We need 12 or 16 because of the way divsions are split, or we just have 1 big league of 14? Though draft pickings will be slim with this option, it would be a good test of 'sleeper' knowledge.

I can drop out, no internet at home at the moment anyway, but someone else would have to, or we need to recruit 2 more.

Thoughts?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.