NFL 2014

NFL draft 2015 tonight. What are you lot thinking for your team? For the Chargers;

Ignore the Rivers Tennessee rumours, it's bullshit.

We really have 5 needs Pass rush, DL, RB, OL, WR. Pretty happy with pick 17, lots of good players in this draft.

For me pass rush is no.1. If Gregory, Dupree or Ray are there at 17 then I'd go one of them.

I wouldn't draft a RB in the first, and it's quite a deep class, but I have a feeling the Chargers are taking Gurley if he's there. He has the potential to be a superstar so he'd be one of those you'd get over quite quickly.

If Gurley and all those pass rush are gone then Shelton or Malcolm Brown might be the pick.

I could also see us trading down as there are plenty of players at the bottom of the first that could help the Chargers like TJ Clemmings, Eddie Goldman, Jake Long etc.

He is a cheating fucker and in a game they didn't need to do it, but the real question is how many times have the Cheatiets got away with it in the past.

The loss of the 1st round draft pick is the punishment they will miss the most.

I think the Jets came out of that draft with a big old A grade, if they treat Petty correctly he may well prove a steal from round 4 and then the beast in round 1 will be a future HOF

jay_mcfc said:
NFL draft 2015 tonight. What are you lot thinking for your team? For the Chargers;

Ignore the Rivers Tennessee rumours, it's bullshit.

We really have 5 needs Pass rush, DL, RB, OL, WR. Pretty happy with pick 17, lots of good players in this draft.

For me pass rush is no.1. If Gregory, Dupree or Ray are there at 17 then I'd go one of them.

I wouldn't draft a RB in the first, and it's quite a deep class, but I have a feeling the Chargers are taking Gurley if he's there. He has the potential to be a superstar so he'd be one of those you'd get over quite quickly.

If Gurley and all those pass rush are gone then Shelton or Malcolm Brown might be the pick.

I could also see us trading down as there are plenty of players at the bottom of the first that could help the Chargers like TJ Clemmings, Eddie Goldman, Jake Long etc.
Just seen this. Mixture of epic reaching and hopefulness in there jay lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.