NFL 2014

I don't know what the hell happened to div 2 but the draft option was set to offline, i've changed it to live draft but the nearest time it would give me is 9pm! I hope that's ok for people, if not autopick will have to be used

I hope div1 is set up differently

City Raider said:
I don't know what the hell happened to div 2 but the draft option was set to offline, i've changed it to live draft but the nearest time it would give me is 9pm! I hope that's ok for people, if not autopick will have to be used

I hope div1 is set up differently

Yeah I have just noticed that as well. I guess that means more time to prepare and I hope someone picks up the free agent spot in due time.

alib said:
Not many decent rb's about?

I guess it is more quantity and quality this time around but most of the top 10 fantasy players are running backs. There will also be some breakthrough players this year.

Here's my team, don't know what to think but I'm not expecting another season win.

QB - Luck, Wilson
RB - R Matthews, L Bell, C Johnson, K Moreno, C.J Spiller
WR - Megatron, D Thomas, Welker, Edelman
TE - V Davis, D Pitta
K - D. Bailey
Def - 49ers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.