Bayern Munich - away.....drinking???

Augustiner beer hall on the day of the match last season was absolutely rocking. Killians is good for a sing song and a few scoops later on when all the beer kellers/halls have long since closed down for the night. Schiller Sports Cafe near the main train station also had a good gathering of blues in it last season the night before, the day of the game, and after the match too. The beer isn't great though but it's a good option when all the other bars have shut because it tends to stay open until 4 or even 5am. I seem to recall being one of the last fans out of there last season and staggering up to my hotel room via the kebab house at around 6 in the morning.

Fuck, talking about last season's trip to Munich has me feeling gutted that I'm not going this time round.

anywhere round marienplatz. the augustiner keller and the hofbrauhaus are a must but they are quite strict in there for lairy football fans if thats what you wish for - the food in hofbrahaus is amazing.

For post match entertainment,

Head towards the HauptBahnhof (Main train station) from Marien Platz (about 15 min walk) with the station on the right the street starts getting a little "edgier" a couple of great kebab shops for shawarma then on a little side street on the left you have Sexyland a normal looking adult shop but with a full on strip club hidden at the back of it.

You can only spend Sexy Dollars in Sexy land, but you can exchange your euros in a change machine or at the dj booth.

OxBlue said:
For post match entertainment,

Head towards the HauptBahnhof (Main train station) from Marien Platz (about 15 min walk) with the station on the right the street starts getting a little "edgier" a couple of great kebab shops for shawarma then on a little side street on the left you have Sexyland a normal looking adult shop but with a full on strip club hidden at the back of it.

You can only spend Sexy Dollars in Sexy land, but you can exchange your euros in a change machine or at the dj booth.

Aren't Scotland planning to use the Sexy Dollar after tomorrow's vote?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.