Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fancy Dzeko to start ahead of Aguero.

It makes more sense to play the percentages and have Sergio as a luxury option if required, but rested for Sunday.

That concession would probably see Nasri or Navas as the additional forward thinking player outside of Silva.

Expect Jimmy to make it a solid three with Yaya and Fernandino.

All in all, I do think we could even be a little more comfortable in victory than anyone could have imagined.

I'll go 3-1 City!

tolmie's hairdoo said:

It makes more sense to play the percentages and have Sergio as a luxury option if required, but rested for Sunday.

That concession would probably see Nasri or Navas as the additional forward thinking player outside of Silva.

All in all, I do think we could even be a little more comfortable in victory than anyone could have imagined.

I'll go 3-1 City!

This sums pretty much my feeling .
Right now, I've got a very good feeling

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlF6Nb4u2v0[/video]

Suspect the injuries Bayern have will totally devalue any result we get in the media.

Least we won't have Phil Jones gurning all over the papers in the morning due to his wonder strike in last years CL.

tolmie's hairdoo said:

I'll go 3-1 City!
Agree completely. Keep Kun as a super sub to run rings around Bayern.

blue b4 the moon said:
Suspect the injuries Bayern have will totally devalue any result we get in the media.

Least we won't have Phil Jones gurning all over the papers in the morning due to his wonder strike in last years CL.
'Manchester City wins at the Allianz for 2nd straight year'

I mean, can you really devalue that?

How come we never get a representative in the pundits? Whenever anyone else plays in the CL, they always have at least one former player on the panel of two or three pundits, yet we never do. Today we have the two Jamie's and even Bayern have a representative in Michael Ballack. Is it really too much to ask for us to get the same treatment as everyone else?

BigOscar said:
How come we never get a representative in the pundits? Whenever anyone else plays in the CL, they always have at least one former player on the panel of two or three pundits, yet we never do. Today we have the two Jamie's and even Bayern have a representative in Michael Ballack. Is it really too much to ask for us to get the same treatment as everyone else?
I'll be watching on RTE, they'll probably have Didi on, who'll be his usual disparaging condescending self, I'm looking forward to either Dunnie or Given getting a job with them soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.