Bayern Munich Vs City Pre Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BigOscar said:
How come we never get a representative in the pundits? Whenever anyone else plays in the CL, they always have at least one former player on the panel of two or three pundits, yet we never do. Today we have the two Jamie's and even Bayern have a representative in Michael Ballack. Is it really too much to ask for us to get the same treatment as everyone else?

If the only other option is Quinn I'd rather we didn't have any representatives.

Jumanji said:
blue b4 the moon said:
Suspect the injuries Bayern have will totally devalue any result we get in the media.

Least we won't have Phil Jones gurning all over the papers in the morning due to his wonder strike in last years CL.
'Manchester City wins at the Allianz for 2nd straight year'

I mean, can you really devalue that?

"City scrape past injury-hit Bayern" could be a possible headline.

BigOscar said:
How come we never get a representative in the pundits? Whenever anyone else plays in the CL, they always have at least one former player on the panel of two or three pundits, yet we never do. Today we have the two Jamie's and even Bayern have a representative in Michael Ballack. Is it really too much to ask for us to get the same treatment as everyone else?

Maybe once Vinny retires we'll have someone to represent us in the media :)

BigOscar said:
Its bollocks isnt it. I know for a fact Eddie Large is doing fuck all tonight.

allan harper said:
BigOscar said:

If the only other option is Quinn I'd rather we didn't have any representatives.

Andy Hinchcliffe. Articulate, already works for Sky, yet never to be found when we play. Paul Lake works for the Premier League too, why not him? The only real representative I can remember was Buzzer, but he didn't follow the script.

Have to start with Augero he is bang in form and if we win this one this could be vital in winning the group, plus good time to be playing Bayern with there injuries and we could catch them cold tonight especially with Bastian Sweinsteiger out Silva should destroy Alonso

City team: Hart, Sagna, Demichelis, Kompany (c), Clichy, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Navas, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko

I am guessing Navas played himself into the first XI after Saturday. I think the team is spot on. Need Dzeko more than Aguero to hold up.

Hart, Sagna, Demichelis, Kompany (C), Clichy, Fernandinho, Yaya Toure, Navas, Silva, Nasri, Dzeko

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.