Yehhhh, so what's your point Wenger?

Wenger should focus more on his own perennial underachieving than the transfer dealings of other clubs, the sweaty frog bastard.

He can say what he likes .
The more he talks about us .
The more I'm glad we pi•• him off .

Title of article is: "Arsene Wenger raises moral questions about extension to Frank Lampard loan at Man City."

Moral questions, is it? So what then is the morality of spending about a decade of trying to only finish fourth whilst gouging a worldwide fanbase and all travelling supporters of other clubs with "finishing first" prices?

Not all that is on Arsey, I am sure. But the point is that no one connected with Arsenal better ever be talking about "moral" behaviour.

They might now talk about their one expensive signing each of the last two years, but that is just window dressing on a rotten edifice. All you have to look at is their failure to seriously pursue Falcao - despite being the one club in Europe who had the absolute desperate need for him.

He's very clever at introducing new attack vectors for the anti-City brigade to use against City. The words legal and moral will now be used when Lampard is discussed in relation to City. It was Wenger who coined the terms financial doping and sugar daddy in relation to us, and they stuck.

unexpected item said:
He's very clever at introducing new attack vectors for the anti-City brigade to use against City. The words legal and moral will now be used when Lampard is discussed in relation to City. It was Wenger who coined the terms financial doping and sugar daddy in relation to us, and they stuck.

I think Manuel should fight back using the terms "bitter", "cheese-eating", "surrender-monkey" & "with a face like his own Spitting Image puppet" + "****".

Why don't we really upset Mr Wenger?

We should buy Frank from New York City in the January window for £25 and the loan him back to them in due course.

I am sure NYC's majority owners would agree to the plan.

JJ

ianw16 said:
Wenger is a f*cking cockwomble, along with most of the cnuts who support that shithouse club. Hope they get hit by an asteroid.

whilst I appreciate the sentiments such a strike on the Arsenal would at least lead to some fixtures being rearranged if not most of the UK being rendered unplayable or possibly only so with a long stud.

He was a free agent as Chelsea no longer wanted him

NYCFC signed him for their 2015 season

MCFC offered him the chance to come on loan until March 2015 to stay fit, play some games and pay his wages

How on earth is this any different to when Chelsea sign a young kid from Europe and then loan him out straight away to somewhere in Germany

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.